• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Wait untill you meet the Tokimum..... DEAR GOD
Its coz shes like all.......azn....and stuff.... <3

So yeah, if i dont see you at Tempest ill travel across the land searching far and wide for you and shall bring teh Jezmofamily with me ^_____________________________________^

I LAG

Smash Lord
the tokimum?
but i know you as jesus so it would be 'The Jesmum' OOHHHH DEAR GOD!!! SHES EVERYWHERE!!!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
My Predictions me Top 5. Toby 1st. Jesus 7th. Napoleon 11th.

That's right I have a prediction for 11th because NSW is so **** we need a top 20 PR.

Gentlemen start your betting.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
NSW needs 20 power ranked players, I mean how can we hope to compete with Victoria when they have 20 POWER RANKED PLAYERS.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
What counters ACT?

Could we make a rock-paper-scissor game with smash states?

Zero

Smash Hero
**** man, if that happens, we'll have to match and actually put Summoner on the PR, I don't want to do that. :\

Nanda

Smash Ace
How high do I have to place at the next big tourney to get PRed :p???

I need to impress my lady friends with this shiz guys. :D

Nanda

Smash Ace
top 8 eh... We shall see, I'm gonna need some matchup training to keep up cuz next time people won't be sandbagging against me hehe.

When is the next PR??? I can't wait too long, cuz the women don't wait for me :O

ACT is a cardigan. Cardigan wraps around rock, gets caught in scissors, beats paper, and is worn by Spock

Nanda

Smash Ace
hehe Only Silfa knows the answer.

Can't wait for robocop, it looks like its gonna be amazing.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Since you guys are taking so long to update and this thread has become stagnated, Toby and myself thought we should add our own little something. It's called reading with Liam and Toby. Today there'll be a short exert from Leo Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. Enjoy

Chapter 23 Volume III part I: Pargraph 10 to the conclusion of the chapter.

'I have never doubted the loyalty of you Russian noblemen. But this day it has surpassed my expectations. I thank you in the name of the fatherland. Gentlemen we must act! Time is of the essence...'

The Tsar stopped talking, everyone crowded in on him, and cries of delight echoed on all sides.

'Yes indeed, of the essence ... from the mouth of the Tsar!' Came the sobbing voice of Count Rostov from the back. He hadn't heard a word, but in his own way he seemed to understand.

The Tsar then went on from the nobility's room to the merchants' room. He was there for ten minutes or so. Pierre watched with the rest as the Tsar came back from the merchants' room full of emotion and with tears in his eyes. They learnt afterwards that the Tsar had hardly begun to sepak to the merchants when be broke down in tears and finished what he had to say in a trembling voice. Pierre knew one of them, a portly tax-farmer; the other was the mayor, a man with a pinched, sallow face and narrow beard. Both were in tears. The thin man's eyes were watering, but the portly tax-farmer was blubbering like a child and kept repeating:

'Life, property, take it all, your Majesty!'

At that moment Pierre had only one thought in mind: the urge to show that nothing was too much for him and he would make any sacrafice. The constitutional implications of his speech were on his conscience, and he now wanted a chance to smooth things over. When he heard that Count Mamonov was furnishing a regiment, Bezukhov lost no time in informing Count Rostopchin that he would furnish and maintain a thousand men.

Old Rostov couldn't hold back his tears as he told the whole story to his wife. He agreed to Petya's request on the spot and set off personally to register his name.

The Tsar left Moscow the next day.

The noblemen went back from the assembly to their homes and clubs, took off their uniforms, and with deep misgivings issued orders to their stewards to start raising the levy. They were amazed at what they had done.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Due to the lack or response the reading sessions will be discontinued :(
Also on the PR thingo can you change my name from ... to Liam if it is not too much trouble. Thanks muchly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom