• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I beat him in the end though.

Also went kinda evenish with MogX's kirby.

They only proved to me that the match up is at least even.
Even though I think a few different playstyle changes could switch that around a bit, but I havent had the opportunity to see yet.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Alright. Finalised my doubles ****, finally.

I'm teaming with Leish, team name is Meta Robots of Death Huggles.

I also know Scoot is now teaming with Gopo.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I almost had to back out of this event due to issues, everything seems cool now though.

Needless to say I hope my entire family dies while I'm away.

I LAG

Smash Lord
thanks for the support guys :(

there is also a party i cant go to on the 31st :(

why does everything have to be on the 31st!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I still remember watching mogX destroy shayas marth with ike, lol that was top ****, made ike dance like a butterfly and sting like a nuclear missle, didnt even take a hit first stock.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol shaya, you got pwned and you know it, just accept for once that someone is better then you.

good old mogx...

anyways canberra is bringing down 4 tv's and 2 wii's I think... and there'll be 5 of us, add nanda and david hayter to your list.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I know his main isnt ike, and I'm sorry shaya but being silly is what I do, but I prefer the term 'being an a$$'

Suspect

Smash Hero
Push comes to shove ill just fly from the nearest airport by yamba (brisbane i think) to a big enough tourny

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Shaya did you just say you went evenish with him and then say you didn't say you didn't get pwned?

Conflicting stories... both from yourself...

I beat him in the end though.

Also went kinda evenish with MogX's kirby.
I still remember watching mogX destroy shayas marth with ike
Then I started to destroy his Ike.

He did **** me for the first two matches though.

Reading sure is great.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh, and by evenish with his Kirby, like was able to get him down to his last stock.
Think I beat his kirby with Marth like once or twice out of manyyyyy.

Iso sure is great :D.

I wish I had a bit more time atm, but I have to leave soon, BUT, ill prob be releasing preliminary pools tomorrow morning/afternoonish.

At the moment I think Ill stick to 6 pools, assuming numbers will be around 30 for brawl.

Look forward to them :D

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Maybe tonight tonight. I'ma be in the city playing CS till 9 or so. If you're still up for matches when I get back then we'll play.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Me and nanda are coming up with scabe/luke/silfa etc

..just so you know for numbers etc

tedeth

Smash Master
No guys. Iso is not great.

You stupid moron Iso, Shaya implying that he went "evenish" with MogX's kirby then saying he "never said otherwise" about MogX ****** him and being better than him was what I was reffering to.

Reading is great, but not being a massive loud mouthed ****** is even better.

****tard.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Alright shut up kids.

Having a bigger e-peen online doesn't make you cool ok?

Who cares what happened last year, move on.

tedeth

Smash Master
Alright shut up kids.

Having a bigger e-peen online doesn't make you cool ok?

Who cares what happened last year, move on.
Sieg don't get involved in something you know nothing about. Nothing happened last year. A I don't need to have a big "e-peen" to be frustrated by people's demeanour and personality.

I have a 4 word post I would really like to say, but I'll refrain. :(
I can only assume the 4 words are "I love Shaya's ****." You're general personality and behavior give it away, so you don't have to say it.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Wow this argument sure is neccesary and completely not petty ey guys? Glad to see you are all getting this out of teh way on smashboards as there is completely no other place for it right? Because we all need to get angry over Shaya's record against some random in America right?... Right?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Even better to be honest.

This is even better than some of the stuff Syke and I used to argue about.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
What up sydney! Watch a US tournament

Title: Quit Your Job and Play Some Smash!
Date: 1/30/2010
Host: Fluxx'd up Crew
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261131
Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/ballistics
Estimated Time of Stream: 12 PM Eastern Standard Time Melee first
Entry Fee: $10 Singles / $10 + $10 = $20 Doubles
Players:
Melee:
Tallahassee: Ballistics, Green Mario, Toobz, Awal
Louisiana: HiIH and cronies
Panama City: Zone, TropicalTaco
Pensacola: Holy Chef, Ram
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM, SEXPUMA, Harriettheguy, Raistlin
Miami: Trikrom3
Brawl:
Tallahasee: JSSN, Somacruz, DBS, Awal, SexPuma
Jacksonville: GeoffMoney,
Pensacola: Benaji, Skaterbaj
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM
Stream Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

Zero

Smash Hero
Ted, I always thought you didn't like me, but there's no need to be so antagonistic about it. I'm sorry if I pissed you off while you were pissed off.

tedeth

Smash Master
Did I, or did I not just say, that it's no longer about how Shaya did against MogX?

Is everyone stupid or are you all just ignorant?

I said that what Shaya was saying was that he went evenish with MogX's kirby but never said he didn't get *****.

Iso, the ****ing spastic, came in with a post implying that I hadn't read it correctly, because he is a spastic. This of course is irrelivant because out of everyone in this COUNTRY, only 4 people were actually there, so either Zero's or Iso's opinions about this particular matter are useless, as is Iso's opinion in general.

I then corrected the ******, telling him he was a ******.

Zero then made some stupid post "Knowing the real meaning sure is great" which considering how the word "great" had been used in previous posts, was quite annoying to me, so I asked him to shut his trap quite nicely, as I didn't want to rage at him.

Sieg then said somethign stupid and irrellivant.

Zero then said he had 4 words to say, but that he would "refrain" so I implied that he enjoys sucking Shaya's ****, which some people will actually undestand, as his general behaviour is that of wanting to suck Shaya's ****.

And that's the story of Zero's love for ****.

EDIT: Zero, frankly, I feel more impartial to you than anything else. I don't have reason to like you anymore than a friendly aquaintence, but I had no reason to dislike you at all, except that you were somewhat rude at my meet which I invited you to (clearly showing dislike for you).

This incident was caused simply by you being annoying when I was annoyed.

Zero

Smash Hero
EDIT: Zero, frankly, I feel more impartial to you than anything else. I don't have reason to like you anymore than a friendly aquaintence, but I had no reason to dislike you at all, except that you were somewhat rude at my meet which I invited you to (clearly showing dislike for you)
Was that because I left just after arriving? My only reason for that was that I signed up for a silly Forensics course thing at UNSW, which happened to be on the Thurs/Fri of your meet. I was needing a place to have a full night's rest, so I stayed at Shaya's. In retrospect, I wouldn't have signed up and would have stayed another few days. I'm really sorry about not explaining it to you then and there. :\

Nova

Banned via Warnings
God.

And I thought I was ragey today (well, I still am).

I think Smashboards makes people angry. <3 Tedeth though. I don't know Zero very well but seemed nice enough when I met him. I'm not getting imvolved in anymore dramas. I'll likely already be the most rageworthy person at the event following events today anyway. Friday. Frigay, ugh.

Sieg

Smash Champion
God.

And I thought I was ragey today (well, I still am).

I think Smashboards makes people angry. <3 Tedeth though. I don't know Zero very well but seemed nice enough when I met him. I'm not getting imvolved in anymore dramas. I'll likely already be the most rageworthy person at the event following events today anyway. Friday. Frigay, ugh.
You dare challenge the rage of Sieg?

No one can take my title of most rage worthy!

Top Bottom