• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSTIV - Sabadell, Barcelona - 30 & 31 October

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
the most important thing to me was my usb storage of 80gb that I used with my wii.

Also my brawl, my melee and some minor things.

Many things of many smashers disappeared and I'm getting tired of seeing this happening.

Greward

Smash Lord
melee results:

1º Dahean (split)
1º Over (split)
1º K-12 (split)
4º NeMo
5º SAX
5º Kyo
7º Ynae
7º Joshi

edited

Flayl

Smash Hero
3-way split what

Marcbri: That sucks =/ Never had that problem in Portugal so far, even when people forgot their controllers they were returned. But then again our scene now has only 7 active smashers lol.

I'm still in time for my shoutouts! I know I'm going to forget someone so I apologize in advance:
naT: Good job with the tournament, and thanks for running the amateur bracket. Also nice friendlies on Friday.
Greward: Congrats on getting 1st, it looks like your experimenting on Smashville paid off. My friend was wondering why you didn't use Yoshi on castle siege lol.
Joannett: Your matches were very entertaining to watch, keep it up.
Death Alex: Good job getting so far and it was fun playing your Lucario!
Nexoult: Wario is my favorite high tier character, I'm glad he is getting good representation in Spain.
Rydle: We didn't get to play our money match, maybe next time?
Raw!: Fun games in pools
Marcbri: I hope you get your stuff back, also I want to play your Ness next time
Edu: Did you get this far with only Sheik/Zelda? Cool! I'll try to come better prepared next time
Arek: Nice Link, next time I'll actually know what to do against ZAir lol
White: You were fun to play, thanks for the friendlies and nice matches in pools
Warro: Good job winning the secondary bracket!
Miyu: Were you the diddy I played in the secondary bracket? Nice playing you.
K-12: I saw a few of your matches in Melee, they were fantastic. Good games in pools.
Peak: Thanks for the friendlies, it was good seeing you again.
FotuRAN: What happened in singles? Good luck with the combo video, hope I helped lol. Do you want me to upload the pic of your awesome robe and hat?
Arnold: Nice seeing you again. I didn't play as well as I can in our money match, but the games were good.
Kiro: Good job in the secondary bracket. I should play safer against Mario lol. Good cape use, I'll learn how to deal with it for next time.
NaZe: We didn't get to play our money match, let's do it early next time!
Leonhart: I want a rematch next tournament! Nice games.

Greward

Smash Lord
Greward: Congrats on getting 1st, it looks like your experimenting on Smashville paid off. My friend was wondering why you didn't use Yoshi on castle siege lol.
lol i didnt remember i could CG diddy to death with yoshi XD next time ill use yoshi on CS

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
lol i didnt remember i could CG diddy to death with yoshi XD next time ill use yoshi on CS

I imediately remembered Diddy has double (single?) nanner lock that can do the same thing as a CG and is easier to happen, so smashville was ok (is there anyone who likes counterpicks? lol)

Flayl

Smash Hero
I imediately remembered Diddy has double (single?) nanner lock that can do the same thing as a CG and is easier to happen, so smashville was ok (is there anyone who likes counterpicks? lol)
I thought that was a delfino only problem, I think the statues help a lot to avoid getting banana (lol you call them nanners too) locked.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Greward should have post me as Phyr or Yoshi_fan in these boards. I'm Joshi u.u

Top Bottom