• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nowhere Mafia - The Ultimate Conspiracy Thriller - Game Over, Town wins!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I actually flipped a coin on Tom's life though I like Scav's version. EE >: (

I was considering forcing a tie to save omis? but I decided against it

I daykilled Rockin before the votes got in so we could talk more if he wasn't the last mafioso. S'why you saw me (Steve Robman) shoot him in the end flavor

EDIT: Naw Scav, I only had one kill per day, Tom day 2 and Rockin day 3.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I actually flipped a coin on Tom's life though I like Scav's version. EE >: (

I was considering forcing a tie to save omis? but I decided against it

I daykilled Rockin before the votes got in so we could talk more if he wasn't the last mafioso. S'why you saw me (Steve Robman) shoot him in the end flavor
gah, you ******* >:

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Rockin, you could have been even more wrong. I was a Paranoid Gun Owner. But I had the option to turn my kill-everyone-who-targets-me ability off. I had it off that night because I figured it was just more likely for me to get targeted by some town ability than the mafia.

But yeah, the mafia got owned by junglefever. CK was their recruiter, which basically meant that the serial killer took out 2 mafia night 0, then made himself too obvious trying to play dumb day 1 and got lynched. I knew we had it in the bag once the nameclaim started and Tommosaurus and Rockin were holding out.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Wow, that was an amazing, amazing game by the town. Scav and Eor in particular played very well. Course, there was also a ton of luck involved, most of which went in our favor.

My role was Doctor Moen, the mad scientist. My night ability is to alter somebody's genes making them unable to vote the next day. I never used this, as I didn't see any circumstance where it would be helpful.

I also think that EE ran the game very well, being firm with deadlines. The game was so quick and active, it just went so smoothly. I've never seen a mafia game without a huge chunk of inactivity. Amazing job.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Marshy got multiple daykills? ****.

That's a really overpowered role, although it didn't really wind up affecting anything. Game would have been the same if he'd only had one daykill.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Evil Eye, can you please post all of role PMs in one post? It would help me a lot with a new policy that I am thinking about implementing about hosting mafia games. Thanks <3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
its ok. EE might rehash update Nowhere Manfia to be played elsewhere on the boards, so he doesn't have to post the roles.

Top Bottom