• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November Knockout - Greensboro, NC - 11.17.07

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aint Hickory in the Mountains or somewhere on the west coast of NC?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks for the thought, BEHR, that's cool of ya. I think one of Dot's pals is gonna team with him (or so I'm told, I haven't really seen or heard much about him/her yet.) No way I'm missin the matches between Ali and LOZr!

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the thought, BEHR, that's cool of ya. I think one of Dot's pals is gonna team with him (or so I'm told, I haven't really seen or heard much about him/her yet.) No way I'm missin the matches between Ali and LOZr!
Turns our neither of my pals are coming -_-. Here's the official plan for me in teams. If i cannot find a partner for twitch i will be teaming with twitch. I can't leave him high and dry. Blade if ya know anyone who's coming with potential give me heads up.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wish I saw the one in Concord I herd that was too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali, man I know it's gonna be sweet! Dot, ok thanks for being so cool bout this I'm glad you want him to have a partner. Blade, if this doesn't work out good for ya I'm sorry. Pyro, free Mario pwnage anytime you like just because I'm that nice.

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
Ali, man I know it's gonna be sweet! Dot, ok thanks for being so cool bout this I'm glad you want him to have a partner. Blade, if this doesn't work out good for ya I'm sorry. Pyro, free Mario pwnage anytime you like just because I'm that nice.
I don't have to have a partner. I'll take 2 pplz by myself.:laugh:

No seriously, team's isn't my style. I never did like it(yet I like squad play games..ironic.). I'll be fine with singles and spend my 5 bucks on a honey bun.:chuckle:

Although, I will have to find a t.v. to warm up on. I don't have a lot of money on me guys, so if I ask for a casual match, I hope you guys understand.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Blade, if you're sure, then that's real cool of you. I'll match you some to warm up if you'd like. Dot, what, you aren't gonna show me too? I'm sure Twitch would love to see it.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Blade, if you're sure, then that's real cool of you. I'll match you some to warm up if you'd like. Dot, what, you aren't gonna show me too? I'm sure Twitch would love to see it.
The more the merrier, im getting blade a lil before you arrive so we can get some warm up boi. Pac! will show up eventually i hope. Ill be glad to show twitch.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
You Woman

weak **** real men money match before ever playing tha ****a

me and mario are gonna destroy you and luther at this team games... you might as well give us your money now... 20$ for me and 20$ for him... b/c i know yall gonna keep coming back for more of that @$$ wh00p!ng lol... and you know who this is...

FACEBOOK NIGGAH!!!

Oh yeah... anybody wanna practice at my place friday night... be and my boys leaving college around 6 so we should be in g'boro around 8... so if yall want 2... hit me up on facebook... i'll check that... then i'll give you my number when i get there... we have 1 big screen tv and regular size ones...so yeah... it'll be cool to meet some people b4 the tourney...

KNORR THAT @$$ IS MINE SON (NO HOMO) --> oh yeah... this aint matt... this is david...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fun stuff. Will the setup I bring be usable there? Good, I'm anxious to see Pac in action. Twitch needs some Fox help still, I tried to help him last minute as much as I could, and he has shown some improvement(at least in mindgames.) Anyone else besides me, you, Blade, Br(i)an, Pac, and Twitch? I don't mind it just being us, only curious cuz the only other time I've done somethin like this was last weekend in Raleigh.
Cyclops, what's this bout Mario? Do you mean someone with that name or the char, either way, I still wanna play ya but not tomorrow cuz I'll be at Dotpwn's house.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
who needs help with fox... I (d_shep04 on smashboards) play as fox as well... lol... but whatever... and Mario is a real person name... aka Valentinez_speshul on here...

Indeed

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My little bro (alias: Twitch) needs Fox help and I believe that Blade said he needed work on mindgames, but that's up to him.

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
I said, learn the techniques of Fox AND that I MYSELF needed to work on my mindgames.

Though, he can work on his too. :p

And yes rocky, I would love to see this magical fox tech you speak of....and maybe I shall show you....well, I've got nothing, but still you owe me for the schooling I've given you over the past couple of years. ;P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Blade, if I didn't say that then that's what I meant. Boss Hog, that's not nice lol. You should make Luther ride on top of the car he's crazy.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Definitely going, this is going to be my first tournament. Pretty excited. Don't feel like reading 31 pages, are doubles on or off? If their are doubles I need a partner, so send me a pm if interested. I main Marth.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Tourney...

im high-----
can you fly... for fun that is... OOOoooo... inside joke... cyclops and valentinez knows what that is... lol... man im super bored... HITTING BURLINGTON UP 2MORO (CRAZY FIRE) BEST RESTUARANT... ALL YOU CAN EAT MONGOLIAN RESTAURANT EVER FOR 10$ man... some of us should meet up some where.... and have fatty night... before the tournament... i know that me and my boys are down... lol... oh yeah... people... name on facebook... david shepherd... or hit me up on myspace... www.myspace.com/d_shep04 HASTA LUEGOS MI AMIGOS

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
sorry for double post...

PAC... matt aka cyclops4ever wants 2 know if u want 2 come 2 gboro 2 moro and practice teams with him since yall are gonna be on teams for the tourney...

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i was talking about mario the captain falcon user...a person. i'm so ready! ahhhhhhhh! can't sleep....must win money....orlose it....either way ahhhhh! lol see you at the tourny!

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Fun stuff. Will the setup I bring be usable there? Good, I'm anxious to see Pac in action. Twitch needs some Fox help still, I tried to help him last minute as much as I could, and he has shown some improvement(at least in mindgames.) Anyone else besides me, you, Blade, Br(i)an, Pac, and Twitch? I don't mind it just being us, only curious cuz the only other time I've done somethin like this was last weekend in Raleigh.
Cyclops, what's this bout Mario? Do you mean someone with that name or the char, either way, I still wanna play ya but not tomorrow cuz I'll be at Dotpwn's house.
You're setups is def usable! Nah it's just gonna be Me you twitch blade and pac. Just cuz i cant fit anymore systems / people in my den ^^;. Bring your setup and ill set it up for friday night and bring it to the tourney for saturday

P.S. I want to see blade play you now Pac! out of our little greensboro crew i think he's got the best skillz. I have been improving though ;) i wanna play you and DrPeePee so much since i havent played him either! only twitch.

Edit: No johns when i return your *** whuppin blade

Edit2: HYPE!

Malk

Smash Champion
so yeah who wants to do teams with

Malk alMighty

that's my new name btw

edit: **** 667 posts what a shame

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
malk, i want to play you sometime in friendlies ..you hurt my bowser too bad that last gamecrazy tournament
i'll mm you for like $1 or something

PacStrife

Smash Ace
sorry for double post...

PAC... matt aka cyclops4ever wants 2 know if u want 2 come 2 gboro 2 moro and practice teams with him since yall are gonna be on teams for the tourney...
I am starting to drive to greenville in like..... now :(

this drive is too far must get some mc. chicken to fuel me up. Oh and Rocky thank my g/f for being too dang nice so that I can actually play smash twice while we are visiting her family :)

also, matt when are you talking bout getting up together cause I am gonna be at the tourney as soon as possible son ;)

EDIT - also .pwn if you tech into me this time I'm falcon punching, serious buisness :)

EDIT2 - Rocky you need to send me your address son just PM that shiz son ;)

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Teams are on and how good are you, Ryzol?
Good enough that I shouldn't embarrass myself. Techwise I can WD fluidly and shffl most of the time. My edge game is okay, but there's some characters whose recovery I'm not used to. Mindgamewise is harder to say because I've never been in a tournmanet before, but I play regularly against people who are pretty good, and I hold my own.

Like I said, looking for a doubles partner so if anyone's interested pm me.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
bada$$ sig, ali. people lose to this.

stick>>>>>>brain. bring your em-geez elsewhere.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
wow i got behind on this thread, i'm not reading all that shiiit haha.
and ali, you know you don't have that much defense haha...you are all offense.

me though, that's all i got, defense..turtle style baby...BUCK UP! justin wong on yo assssss

Top Bottom