• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

November Knockout - Greensboro, NC - 11.17.07

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i think i won't be able to bring a setup. the tv is just too big and i need space for people. i can bring a cube though.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
me and twig are gonna ride with trav. so you'll have the space for a setup now i guess.
what the heck is mecca? is that AKA ali's?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dot, man, we're gonna tear it up there tonight! If things work out, I could get there an hour or so sooner. I'm assuming that's ok as long as I call before I arrive? Pac and Blade, lookin forward to ballin with you guys!

Malk

Smash Champion
umm I'm coming to that thing at .PWN's tonight I think
maybe CStrife too
is that cool?
Dr. PP can you pick me up while heading through Greensboro?

Blade want to team?

Malk

Smash Champion
What are you two even talking about now?

edit: .PWN Karn is coming also, I dunno how to get to your house.
PM me an address or a phone number?
I'm on UNCG campus

BEHR

Smash Hero
i hope you guys do good at Pwns house and watch out for Turtle. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk, what you mean while heading through Greensboro? Depending on how dad feels, I guess. Lu, I'm a balla, shock colla, don't want none of this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeeaaahhhh dude, I'm bringing the game with all the stakes!
EDIT: Aight, leavin now. Goodl uck to everyone that goes! NC is freakin awesome!

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Kids are awesome.
Anyway, if anybody is willing to pick me up, I'll give you directions to my house and pay for gas money.

BTW.
WE HAVE ANOTHER KID!
Our newest Member to The Kids™.............Tim! He's 15, almost 16, and we are teaching him to wavedash and stuff.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh crap. hey pac, this is matt, i'm in greensboro i guess we are headed to the place soon. we neeed to practice!!!!!!! see you there.

lord karn

Smash Master
Ali+ Peter won teams. Lozr won singles. I got 5th in teams with Dr. PP and 7th in singles going straight singles. I also destroyed Richard's mind.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I had a great time over all I took friendlies more serious then tourney matches.

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
So much t.v. exposure...so many lights on the ride home...my eyes burn.....I need sleep..

Great tournament though. I learned today..I learned a lot.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aww . . . LoZR told me he would enter as team Catfish. Would've been silly epic if he had won. But still, I hope you all had fun. I want in on the next event. Need some spice in this depressing life I'm leading. :laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Blade im going to stop running into your Up smash next time. :D

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
Meh, I got tech chased a lot. Though Cookout and the techno music on the ride home makes up for it.

We shall see Behr...we shall see. I might have a new trick next time we play for all you know.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Techno and burgers amazing way to end the night.

Nest time I will get more stomps in.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Gratz to Peter and Ali on taking 1st in teams.

I had a lot of fun today, thanks for the tournament. Oh and good games to everyone I played.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well I (itch) must say i did have fun at the tourney... sorry i didnt play many friendlies or money matches... pretty upset at my partner(falconfalco)... (mario aka valentinez_speshul) kept freaking kneeing me for no darn reason... and that just through my game set off... TO THE PIKACHU AND LINK TEAM... UGH... good match man... i should have won that 2 vs 1... but i did some stupid stuff... like always... and got myself killed... but anyways... mad shout outs 2:

BEHR
LOZR (although i didn't play u, i admire your fox)
Ali (your captain... OMFG...)
PAC (man... i was mad @ mario didn't want 2 play any more smash)
BEHR (you gotten A LOT better since the other tourney... keep it up)
DAMA (MATT... I HATE YOU WHY DID U QUIT)
VALZ (I HATE YOU ... STOP F****** KNEEING YOUR OWN PARTNER GOD DARNIT)
KNORR ( we should have money matched that tekken 5)
2% & MALK (I WILL ALWAYS HATE TEAM JIGGLY AND THAT FREAKING SWAMP CARD)
.pwn--> you've gotten a lot better since last tourney as well... but you cant plink me... i do the plinking here... MUHAHA...
-->to the one guy that played fox against my team and tried to plink (shine me) I AM THE SHINE MASTER... HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PLINK ME... W8 YOU DIDN'T... I PLINKED YOU LIKE 3 TIMES... (not you lozr)
Finally to team Super Hoes... MAN... that was some good friendly team matches... sorry for plinking yall every kill and laughing... but it was all fun tho...

ANY BODY AT NEXT TOURNEY WHO "DONT" (I EMPHASIS DON'T) PLAY WITH CAPT FALCON / GANONDORF... WANNA TEAM.... (UNLESS I MAKE MY FRIEND ROB NICE @ SMASH)

that's all the people i could remember right now... oh w8... i mentioned him earlier... to anybody i left out... sorry... it was nice playing against yall... hope theres atleast one more tourney before brawl comes out... if not it's all good in the falco hood... (did i forget anybody... i hope not)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, since it was way too good at this tourney, I'm gonna try this shoutout thing cuz you guys deserve it, so here we go!

Dotpwn: Thanks for lettin me stay over at your house before the tourney. "Dr Peepee why you so good?" Cuz I practice with ballers like you.
Blade: You lied to me, you told me your Fox sucked. You kicked tail and I saw you take 2 stocks from LOZr. Keep it up!
Cstrife: Didn't get to see you for long, but you're still cool and played some good smash.
Pacstrife: I don't get it, you beat my tail with Capt. Falcon at Dotpwn's house, then you play golden Roy and only narrowly lose in the tourney! You are very skilled though, I wanna be able to beat you Falcon next time we play.
BEHR: Ha! You're on my shoutouts first!
Lord Karn: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Lol good stuff man. Thanks for teaming with me, we gotta keep doin that some, and that match in singles, um, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! No more Mario vs Mewtwo for me.
Malk: Very goood stuff with the freakin swamp card dude. I would ride a bike with you guys anytime, anywhere. I know the Falco vs Jiggs is in your favor, but it's better than Mario vs Jiggs.
DF2K: Sucks about your Marth, but you made up for it with that sic comeback! I have to work to keep that Peach down!
Boss Hog: Twiggy!!! Found out who you were this time, and I also found out about your beastly Falco. Falco dittos are tough, you played almost got me!
Boss Nasty: Team Boss was sic as anything! Did I work you hard enough in those friendlies lol. I wanna play you some more next tourney!
VA players: That's all I got for names. You guys were very good regardless. I hope you come to more tournies.
Face: Always good to have another person that has alot of faith in me. Thanks for that and I"m good at Mario vs Bowser, so don't sweat it.
Dama: Your team was really good man. Sucks you gave up so early, I could have gotten to play you, and believe me I still want to.
Ryzo(is that right?): Glad to see more players comin onto the smash scene. Glad I got to play you and I'm lookin forward to seeing improvement in movement and technique. I wanna see you at the next tourney we go to!
Knorr: Woooooo!! Fun stuff dude! I liked watchin that match between you and Lu$. One more thing: what the heck was up with trying to buttrape me at the end???
Chocolate Thundaaaa: First off, lol! I loved them cowboy hats and the sword getup, and anyone teaming with LOZr is good in my book! Lookin forward to seein you play some more!
Peter/El Cancel: Great matches with Ali! Turly inspirational. I wanted to play you soooooooooooo bad to show you how much I had improved! Rest assured, I will get next time! Keep ballin cuz!
Ali: Your matches with LOZr were epic. Almost more importantly, I (finally!) showed you I wasn't just some noob that second match. Your Falcon is strong, but I'm hopin to be a little stronger next time we play! In all seriousness, before out last set, I thought my Marth would get ***** as badly as my Falco did. Good recovery by you and bad edgeguarding by me lol. Lookin forward to maybe gettin you one match!
LOZr: Where to begin?? That Mario ditto, I 3 stock you, then, like a pro, play me again, and do what I did after months of practice and watching vids, and beat me! Your Fox is sic dude, my goal now is to get your fox to 1 stock, it's amazing! Twitch is still shocked by what you did to him in doubles! Maybe you can give him some tips? Oh yeah, sucks you lost at teams, maybe Lord Piss can take Ali out next time for ya! (What? I can dream!) Loved that set vs Ali, see you around man!
Everyone else: I didn't mention you because I either forgot or you didn't tell me your name, or i never even played you. Thanks to everyone that came, and I'm sorry that this was so long but I feel like thanking as many people as I can for some of the best times I've ever had in my life! Long live NC smash!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well it shoutout times!!

D Shep:I liked hanging out with you and your friends thanks for the compliment on me getting better since last time oh and I hope you liked that Up Tilt kill with Ganon.
Dr.PP: You is too good may Boi and your brother tell him I said thanks for the great matches.
Pwn: well yea best buds and what not
BLDE: No more up smashes.
Pac: You to fast and thanks for the Ganondorf Ditto.
FalconoJutsu: Nice seeing you again remember no Top Tiers.
RTF: I had an awesome time with you at the end we had lots of laughs I hope you play the Ganon some more.
Dama:I still didn't get to Ganondorf Ditto you but it was nice teaming with you.

and a side note there where no Boozer challenges except one which was bad.

and thanks for coming for who ever came.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I will post results a little later on today. I got 3rd in teams taking matches from Ali & P-town and LOZR and Catfish playing as sheik, then I got 9th in singles by playing GOLDEN ROY...........

anyways this was just a fun tourney for me guys gg's to everyone that I played, I will post more shout outs later when I post the results, but for just a taste:

-singles-
1. LOZR
2. Ali
3. P-town
4th or tie 5th? Dr. peepee

-doubles-
1. Team Heaven or Hell (Ali&Peter)
2. Team Catfish (Lozr & and actual catfish)
3. Team better than the triforce (PAC! and DAMA)
4 or tie 5th? Team Boss (Boss1 & BossA)

more next time baby, but I gots alot of driving ahead of me :(

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
first, ali, your falcon is amazing. the funny thing is in the teams, i really didn't know what the **** you were doing the whole time in any of the matches, but whenever you needed help, i tried to be there. i just know it was some literally, RIDICULOUS **** and people were getting destroyed. there's the amazing g-reg and then there's the ridiculous ali.

second, dr. peepee, i'm glad your a backfister. your HUGE improvement from the last tourney was clearly evident. we'll play together sometime i'm sure. for now i'm pretty smashed out.

thanks for the props friendly people. fun playing and i will probably make a list later.

Met

Smash Ace
Hey good **** guys. This is Jank there were three of us from sova. I would just like to say that i was impressed. Fun tournie and well worth a three hour drive.

Travis. Good pikachu man you steped it up when i hd to play you in tourney good stuff.
DF2K and Richard. I don't feel bad getting eliminated by two peach players. You guys were good, altough i think i should have had you that last match richard. but you could have made gay crowed johns cause they did like yelling at you.
LOZR. wish i had gotten in some more matches i just remember getting my *** served to me in like a minute. Good stuff
Dr. peepee. Wish i had played more matches i jus played that one match where i barely won vs your marth.
Clint. Thanks for letting us stay at your house again man... I love you... No homo

To anyone i forgot my bad we will try and come down and bring more people. Chillin lives in the same town as we do so maybe we can bring him to the next one. Also east coast eddie and bobz might come there all real good. Anyway peace out guys thanks all yall.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Met dude, I'll be waitin for you at the next tourney. I'm practicing with Marth alot now that I see how far he got me in the one yesterday. Look forward to playin you again!

Top Bottom