• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I'll go if Croi can go, so we can do doubles as well as singles. If I won't be able to do doubles though I dunno if I'd want to. I should have a fair amount of money saved up by then so that probably won't be an issue.

:248:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Don't know about Smash in Montreal, but I just got back from there, and they have a pretty sweet community for other fightan gaems.

What up?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Basically, they play everything. BlazBlue, GG, Mahvel, Melty, AH3, MK (which I tried, and bleh), SFIV, Third Strike, you name it.

They share rented space in this really sketchy office building, or go to the local arcade/cafe. Plus, really cool people.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I played against LK's Hazama, which was pretty godlike, but LK is pretty godlike, so I guess that goes without saying.

I also played against Steb, his was pretty legit. I guard-crushed astraled him. :3c

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I like that they added 64 and Melee character icons, it was a bit overdue.

The pixelyness of the 64 ones is so legit.

:248:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Really wish I could make that Alberta tourney, but it's just too close to when I fly out to see Yink.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Umm... k? You could have seen that easily if you even once looked at my visitor messages, or even my facebook. :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I intend to host a tournament one of the weekends that Chloe is here visiting, so first two weeks of July area. 9th or 16th.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
got wrecked by ally last night. also met swordgard, hes pretty good at this game/

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
hes definately on par with the top players that made it out there. i didnt stick around for finals so im not sure how far everyone made it... it was an ottawa tourney but a couple carloads of folks came down from montreal and i think toronto made it out as well. apparently there were some melee pros there too but since i don't play melee i couldn't tell you who.
and no i havn't really been playing seriously for a while now. i play maybe once a week at most, but usually a bit less than that. i do try to make it out to tournaments though because i can still beat scrubs and hang out with some cool peeps.

Top Bottom