• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
having a character that isnt even broken(have you seen the stagelist?) being legal is a deal breaker for a tourney where you get to rep your country?

dang lmao

Croi

Smash Lord
having a character that isnt even broken(have you seen the stagelist?) being legal is a deal breaker for a tourney where you get to rep your country?

dang lmao
NA banned a non-secret non-boss character for the first time in fighting game history because he's not broken.

Also your stagelist will never ever be as balls-out as ours, we have Distant Planet, get on our level. Actually, your stagelist is looking pretty teeny, or is that your point?

All this aside, yeah, I might get up the energy to go to this, could be fun times.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Everybody sounding butthurt in here.

Why can't we all be super friends?
From what I've seen from ...no wait... that was super best friends...

I don't see why MK breaks the deal. He's not that big of a problem. Use your brain, problem solved? Or shenanigans.

Anyway, I kinda like the look of this. I may try to get in on the action depending on how work goes.

Top Bottom