• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Croi

Smash Lord
I secondary'd him, actually, but I haven't played Melee in years (aside from that one time at a bi-weekly a few weeks ago and I was atrocious).

Xposure

Smash Cadet
If anyone is around the Amherst Area, preferably Springhill, I'm looking for someone to play Melee with.

Croi

Smash Lord
Japan stagelist is balls for Wario.

He is a very janky character and requires janky stages to be happy. It's like...ledgeless Port Town and super-high-ceiling Jungle Japes and the like are his natural habitat, and Final Destination is like putting a polar bear in Madagascar. This does not work!

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
what are people's thoughts on who will win SNOBOT? i want somebody else like croi, nyke or lamb to win, but billy has consistency and raziek will be fresh off of dallas.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
My feet hurt. :I
Well that's a **** move by your feet.

what are people's thoughts on who will win SNOBOT? i want somebody else like croi, nyke or lamb to win, but billy has consistency and raziek will be fresh off of dallas.
I'll be fresh off practicing shenanigans with the cpu......

I know raz will beat me, but I still think parker's gonna win if he actually practices.

Are you going?

Words are censored. **** **** piss **** ***** *****.
Dog **** taco.
**** **** *** **** ******* boner ***** muff ***** **** butthole Barbra Streisand.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You have to friendly me in Brawl if you go though. I'd offer to friendly you in Melee too but it just would not be fun for either of us, for very different reasons. JV 5 stocks left, right and center. :awesome:

:034:

Croi

Smash Lord
No idea who might win SNOBOT. I'm inconsistent all over the place on who I win and lose to. I'm hoping I come away with at least more than my entry fee, though.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
We gotta do awesome in doubles this time, cover both our necks on the entry fee so there's less pressure for singles.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
You have to friendly me in Brawl if you go though. I'd offer to friendly you in Melee too but it just would not be fun for either of us, for very different reasons. JV 5 stocks left, right and center. :awesome:

hahaha i'll definitely play brawl friendlies, just dont laugh too hard should you whoop my *** hard X^D

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Cam, you're better than you think you are. :3c

You just autopilot when you start to lose. It's a tough habit to break. Believe me, I know.

Croi

Smash Lord
Don't forget, you came in seventh (or eighth? I forget) at FFC. You beat Adrian 1 on 1 and by extension you beat quite a few other people so you're better than you think.

Just, uh, don't go Ganon again.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also, consider johning less about only being good on Wifi.

It's just an excuse to get complacent with a poor performance.

camden

Smash Apprentice
Well, I believe I can play competantly offline, I just need to focus and stop getting nervous. I generally perform better on wifi because I'm in my comfort zone, whereas offline I'm an unfocused wreck. I have found I can play well offline, like I said though, I have to be comfortable. If you can help me on that, then by all means go for it.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
So, why are you so comfortable playing online rather than offline? What makes it your comfort zone?

Once you figure that out, and you can figure out how to overcome that.

Top Bottom