• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
Winston/everyone, you feeling magic this week?
Also, get me in on this ironman action, i'm feeling marth/falco/puff/ganon/samus(/3 randoms if we do 8).

CTL17

Smash Lord
Also, according to real, legitimate, totally undisputable tournament results, I have the second best Falcon out of everyone who was there tonight.

Don't argue. It's science.
I would like to see said undisputable tournament results. Will you still be around after summer?

The Newb

Smash Ace
@CTL: Winston's got this. Dat Luigi...

Greg: $5 MM? :)

And Sypher: I'm not going to ask you to start the tournament late on my behalf, but if I can't reasonably expect to get there before 4:15-30 (work johns = legit), would it then be a logical conclusion to make that, under your assumed normal operating schedule, I would miss the entry to the singles/doubles tournament? If so, fffff.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

And Sypher: I'm not going to ask you to start the tournament late on my behalf, but if I can't reasonably expect to get there before 4:15-30 (work johns = legit), would it then be a logical conclusion to make that, under your assumed normal operating schedule, I would miss the entry to the singles/doubles tournament? If so, fffff.
You'll probably be fine for singles.

Colin MM of some kind plz.

Bones0

Smash Legend
26 chars, going up the tier list. Let's do it... when I get back from the other side of the world and shave off massive amounts of hair.
Kind of sketch, but I could have SWORN that's what it said the first time I read it... @_@

I'm down so long as we don't go in tier list order. Pichu dittos (low tier dittos in general tbh) are not legit.
"OMG DID YOU SEE THAT DASH DANCE NAIR?! IF I LAND 15 MORE I'LL TAKE THIS STOCK!!!"

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

Winston doesn't play Luigi anymore haha

I'll money match any Falcons there with Fox or Falcon if they want :B

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Also does anyone want to go up to No Johns on the 2nd instead of that Pittsburgh tourney?
I'm definitely going to HOPE over No Johns. I wanna see/meet some Midwest ppl; I see NYers a lot these days. I'd prefer we all go to the same place, so we can all chill together and stuff, so I think it'd be better if we all just go to HOPE...

Besides, Pittsburgh isn't exactly the best place in the world but anywhere is better than New Jersey. Anywhere.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
crims do u have room in ur car to HOPE?

also everyone i play peach now if anyone wants to mm let me know

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
**** ****sburg. The best part of the football not happening this year is that I don't have to see Hines Ward's stupid face or their rapist quarterback.

Yes Wenz, I mad.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
crims do u have room in ur car to HOPE?

also everyone i play peach now if anyone wants to mm let me know
Yeah I have room. Only person 100% confirmed is Redd for my car. A bunch of ppl have expressed interest but I haven't sorted things out. I'll figure everything out within the next week and let you know.

Based on the interest though, I really think we should have 2 cars. Who wants to be the 2nd driver?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
interesting well i would be right on your way if you have room id like to go. my car sucks too much to drive

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'll go to either.

I waited on Heinz during the Super Bowl. How salty are you about dancing with the stars jceas?

Also crimson No Johns is in NY, not NJ

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah sorry doh i think ur the only smasher in md/va watching dancing with the stars, except maybe thumbs

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh he won this past season. I don't really watch it but am somewhat cognizant of it due to it being in competition with idol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
A Steeler won Dancing with the Stars? That doesn't make me salty at all. On the contrary, that is quite hilarious. Get *****, Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom