• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

hot$

Smash Ace
A bold statement ;D
Exaggeration on my part, but having a gf ***** my playtime..... :(
it's cool though

Not anymore but I used to play a mean Pandaren Brewmaster. :149:

Also I believe I'm coming this Sat. and maybe bringing Thesage and other richmond cats.
oh worddddd, sup man i met you awhile back.. maybe i'll see you sat? you were a cool dude, plus you drove all the way up here by your self, pretty tight lol

OH BTW, I'm COMING, whether i'm entering or not, we shall see. BUT YO I need to play!!!!!!
;)

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
oh worddddd, sup man i met you awhile back.. maybe i'll see you sat? you were a cool dude, plus you drove all the way up here by your self, pretty tight lol

OH BTW, I'm COMING, whether i'm entering or not, we shall see. BUT YO I need to play!!!!!!
;)

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Thinking about skipping out on doubles and going to MD but we will def get some games in.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Dstr1ck, I will money match you in RBY. Carts, or should we use something like netbattle? I also have stadium and we could play using that.

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
So it turns out I'm not coming up tomorrow, which sucks but I'll shoot to make the tourny in april (or whenever I get that first paycheck.)

Really sucks but yeah next time.

Sorry Hot$

Top Bottom