• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yes ryzingsunguy, same time. you can come now if you want.

korn/boss, i'll see if i can give you guys a ride later. i'll give you both a call at some point.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yesyes, today. but i do have to do a few things before i can host.

also, March 26th - Tournament ($5)
April 30th - MD/VA Circuit Tournament ($10 Singles/$20 Doubles)

RANKED TOURNAMENT OMG

boss8

Smash Hero
A blonde goes to the movies, her boyfriend asks if she wants any thing to eat, she says yes M&Ms. So he goes to get her some M&Ms. He comes back with the M&Ms and gives them to her, she opens up the bag and pulls out all the brown ones and gives it to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked why she gave him all the brown ones, and she said "Oh I'm allergic to chocolate."

last one....LOL so horrible...

Mahone

Smash Champion
A blonde goes to the movies, her boyfriend asks if she wants any thing to eat, she says yes M&Ms. So he goes to get her some M&Ms. He comes back with the M&Ms and gives them to her, she opens up the bag and pulls out all the brown ones and gives it to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked why she gave him all the brown ones, and she said "Oh I'm allergic to chocolate."

last one....LOL so horrible...
did she die from eating the other ones?

Top Bottom