• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
So who's there ??

I just finish set up my tv.. :)
D: it was redd, wenbo, scrapmettle, mahone, aglet, and his brother along with one of his friends

Couldn't come. Something came up last minute. I wasn't missed though, but maybe next event ill come!
derp

Also, an aglet is any sort of thing to hold the ends from unraveling, and melted ends falls under that scope. #AGLET #Eric #Redd #iforgetwhowasinthecar

In like 11 days, yeah. I return Friday night, December 14

(There's an SF tournament at Xanadu I'll be at that Saturday in case this means anything)

Lvdr

Smash Rookie
I'm a longtime amateur md ssbm player that is looking for good people to play with. I was directed here; please advise.

:phone:

Lvdr

Smash Rookie
I live in Cheverly, on the orange line of the metro. Sounds like some of you guys are actually pretty close.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I live in Cheverly, on the orange line of the metro. Sounds like some of you guys are actually pretty close.
I'm a 5-minute walk from the red line (Grosvenor-Strathmore). DoH is a 10-minute walk from Van Ness metro. We could set something up. Also if you ever want a ride to a tourney I'm driving to, you can take the metro to me and we can carpool.

Lvdr

Smash Rookie
I'm a 5-minute walk from the red line (Grosvenor-Strathmore). DoH is a 10-minute walk from Van Ness metro. We could set something up. Also if you ever want a ride to a tourney I'm driving to, you can take the metro to me and we can carpool.
Sounds awesome!

Well we need to get started, because my secret goal is to win Apex... (and I need a lot of work lol.)

dkuo

Smash Lord
128 man bracket? that's like a majority of the people there...unless 100 people register within the next 3 weeks

also @nintendude are you up for smash some time next week by any chance? i havent played in so long :( and my exams should be done by wednesday
i can go to the g-s metro station

dkuo

Smash Lord
melee singles is only 156 right now
100 more people would make it 256 which would make 128 less than the majority

come on man <_<

I don't believe it would have many less (if any) entrants than Apex 2012. Just, no. =(
Apex 2012 was the 2nd biggest Melee tournament ever (320 entrants). The online registration list for everyone has only a bit above 300 right now

Top Bottom