• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Boss, you and Everett want to go to his house to Smash today?
Aaaw yeah. Warning though: I only have one setup right now. I have another CRT but with no composite connectors (you gotta attach a VCR through a cable cord or some ****). Only one Cube/Melee on me right now too.

Just tell me when you guys wanna come; anytime after 5 is preferred.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Aaaw yeah. Warning though: I only have one setup right now. I have another CRT but with no composite connectors (you gotta attach a VCR through a cable cord or some ****). Only one Cube/Melee on me right now too.

Just tell me when you guys wanna come; anytime after 5 is preferred.
I might come play. Can you pm me your address? (no promises <3)

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo CK, you just reminded me, you still owe me some falco ganon money, but tbh i don't remember how much it is, i think it's 4.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Gg zant and crimson. I can't believe zant 3 stocked me lol, but I counter two stocked him so it's all good.

Sypher, this is the difference between recording from GameCube and Wii (All settings are the same, except on the Wii recording, I've toned down the brightness a bit)

GameCube

Wii

Compare Marth's sword in both. In the GameCube one, the blur behind it has a noticeable pixelation and the Wii doesn't do that. Why is it so important that your GameCube can't be not used there?

I need this quality for youtube. Doesn't half of everyone subscribe to ajp subscribe because of picture quality? I think I'm just as good as he is quality-wise

ajpanton

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Hey Roger, I know infinitely more about video encoding than you. I don't care about your quest to get the best video quality on YouTube. Your capture device is inherently flawed due to its compression methods.

Mahone

Smash Champion
anybody smashing this week?
Ya, but i don't wanna get ***** by you again :(

Yes, but not with you guys.
Why not man, I keep coming to tournies but you're never there... I miss you.

Probably.
Maybe
Laijin, come on man, I haven't played you in so long, come down at least once this week.

All week. My house. Any time.

txt (703)615-0640 for more info...
Oh god, I can barely read this post!!! I have to squint just to see it.... we'll definitely play sometime this week.

by tomorrow u mean tuesday or wednesday? lol cause im tryin to get in on that if its wednesday
He means Tuesday

I really don't think people on youtube give a **** about the quality as long as its watchable. If people are saying otherwise they are just complaining, trust me, as long as you get good matches like Cactuar vs. Chu, they're going to watch anyway.

dont forget me dammit..

i will be home before 2pm
Yoooooooo, we gotta play korn, for some reason everytime there is a fest or tournament me and you talk a lot but never play each other.

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
So its been quite awhile since the first time I went to sypher's. I'm going to try to be in attendance moar. Can't believe I missed the clash of the titans with all those household names on the 18th :c

I really don't think people on youtube give a **** about the quality as long as its watchable. If people are saying otherwise they are just complaining, trust me, as long as you get good matches like Cactuar vs. Chu, they're going to watch anyway.
Just my 2cents but this dudes got it right. Quality of content>Quality of image. I'd gladly watch those grainy old mlg vids all over again.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Quality of contnent is always better than graphics. Just look at the history of video game sales if you think otherwise.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
gah my knee hurts so much

we'll have tons of fun but I can't guarantee good games lol. apparently when under incredible pain+meds you play a lot worse haha

But I got heart. And Kage calls himself "the warrior." This is true dedication/love for smash!

Top Bottom