• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Tell me why I quit.
why do i need to tell u? u already know - ur the one that quit. but if u wanna go that way. it seems to me that A) u want more youtube subscribers since that seems to matter alot to u. B) u complain about how in melee u get comboed to oblivion / complained to much about the top tiers vs zelda. which all uhave to do is pick another fcking character. C) since u dont want to pick another character u dont want to put the time and effort in to getting good with ur character and overcome its disadvantages. it can be done see (cosmo and the lake) D) watever else u said in ur blog on AIB.

but u miss my point. u were never good enough in melee to call me a scrub. and the fact that u quit just cause u were tired of getting comboed/ dont wanna put the time in to get better (this is a copout) - is just to much. i will not take that insult lying down. hence why it is now on like donkey kong.

Mahone

Smash Champion
LOL i love Nova

bigwenz vs zant
korn vs lajin
mahone vs chivalruse

too bad it's really obv. who will win all of them :(

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lmao I think I remember you saying bad things about BARWL. lol

Now you changed ur mindset into having some interest and even pronounced Brawl right. LOL

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
So who's gonna be recording vid's for melee in MD/VA?

Edit: lmao @ CK
Don't even talk, your a living testimony to that statement just made.

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
Let us take a quick moment to review English grammar rules, shall we?

Your
This is a possessive pronoun indicating ownership of something, whether temporary or permanent. It is not a verb form.

Examples:
Your car
Your name
Your hotel room

You’re
This is the contraction form of “you are.” It can be a complete sentence on its own acknowledging your existence. It can be followed by a verb or an adjective. It is not possessive unless someone else is talking to you, as in “You are mine.”

Examples
You’re pretty.
You’re running.
You’re going home.

Be careful when you’re using “you’re” and “your” in your writing.
They might sound alike, but they’re not. These two basic tips can help you decide which one is appropriate.

If it is something “you” have, such as an object, name, location, or trait, use “your.”

If it is a verb form meaning “you are” and using another verb or an adjective to describe someone, use “you’re.”

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Let us take a quick moment to review English grammar rules, shall we?

Your
This is a possessive pronoun indicating ownership of something, whether temporary or permanent. It is not a verb form.

Examples:
Your car
Your name
Your hotel room

You’re
This is the contraction form of “you are.” It can be a complete sentence on its own acknowledging your existence. It can be followed by a verb or an adjective. It is not possessive unless someone else is talking to you, as in “You are mine.”

Examples
You’re pretty.
You’re running.
You’re going home.

Be careful when you’re using “you’re” and “your” in your writing.
They might sound alike, but they’re not. These two basic tips can help you decide which one is appropriate.

If it is something “you” have, such as an object, name, location, or trait, use “your.”

If it is a verb form meaning “you are” and using another verb or an adjective to describe someone, use “you’re.”

:mad: ..

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
So who's gonna be recording vid's for melee in MD/VA?

Edit: lmao @ CK
Don't even talk, your a living testimony to that statement just made.
that i am bad at brawl ? rofll bro i dont have to spend my whole year playing brawl to be where you're at So plzzzzz stop thinking so highly of yourself compared to me you are below me when it comes to competitive smash :D

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
that i am bad at brawl ? rofll bro i dont have to spend my whole year playing brawl to be where you're at So plzzzzz stop thinking so highly of yourself compared to me you are below me when it comes to competitive smash :D
asekljgs;lgkjsdlg;ijsdgl;

lmao CK first of all I started playing Brawl March 2009.
Become a top 10 placing player in like 4-5 months in the game.
Then became a top player in this region and a threat nationally.
So of course it's going to take a year to be good at this game when I never played a fighter competitively. Some people take f'ing a couple years to get good or never even get good at all.

Never said anything about you being bad or I never bragged about how much better than I am than other people.

I'm sorry if I said something out of line. But what I meant by that statement was that you were one of the people that moved on to brawl when you played melee.

Top Bottom