• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing revealed by CoroCoro on December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coselm

Smash Ace
we fail to have a large roster, still. Oh. and I HIGHLY DOUBT a new character will be revealed before Japan's launch...if there are any more at all.
Dude quit trolling... I see you on every thread whining.

And yes there are more characters...

Do you think they would jsut tell us all the characters so fast, with still 3 months of updates left?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Let's hope for some new info.

I just realized that I get my admission letters on this date too. Hopefully I get a whole lot of good news.

Coselm

Smash Ace
You might unlock Dedede by beating the first event.

And good point with the Yoshi/DK.

My theory is disproved.

But I still have a feeling that if the entire starting roster is revealed early thanks to SamuraiPanda, it would jsut be all the characters we know except Snake and Sonic.

But if all the characters get revealed, I think it will make these next 3 months go by even slower, with much more Melee playing as a distraction.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
But I still have a feeling that if the entire starting roster is revealed early thanks to SamuraiPanda, it would jsut be all the characters we know except Snake and Sonic.
We'd still be getting a Sheik confirmation or de-confirmation in that case, though.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
From the videos I've seen, it takes three kills in a row for you to get the Pity Final Smash. So it's still possible for the receiver to use it effectively. But, of course, the odds are against them.

And Coselm, think of it this was. Dedede, along with everyone else we know about so far, is unlockable. How do you unlock them?

Put Brawl into the Wii and press start, of course. lol.

Coselm

Smash Ace
From the videos I've seen, it takes three kills in a row for you to get the Pity Final Smash. So it's still possible for the receiver to use it effectively. But, of course, the odds are against them.

And Coselm, think of it this was. Dedede, along with everyone else we know about so far, is unlockable. How do you unlock them?

Put Brawl into the Wii and press start, of course. lol.
Haha...

Easiest characters I'm going to unlock that night.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I personally believe that CoroCoro is only going to have a few sentences on the characters already revealed on the Dojo, and maybe a new screenshot if we're lucky.

I honestly don't think that anything substantial will be released on December 15th.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
I personally believe that CoroCoro is only going to have a few sentences on the characters already revealed on the Dojo, and maybe a new screenshot if we're lucky.

I honestly don't think that anything substantial will be released on December 15th.
making them no different than every other gaming magazine. sweeet

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace

hey, off topic but did you have an nsider account and have a spaz attack when nook was shown in the backround and you made a thread saying you know nook will be in because you analyzed sakurai's marketing strategy and stuff? Or was that somone else with a name similar to samuraipanda?

Darkraid

Smash Champion

I don't think so. If Corocoro puts up a small advertisement like that, I doubt that it would be just a few sentence.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Well he said the entire roaster will be spoiled BY december 15th..

December 05..Only 7 more days until Sakurai "spoils" the entire roaster, right?

Yes, 7 excluding weekends Saturday and Sunday because no updates.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
He doesn't have to spoil it in the dojo first before corocoro. Remember Snake & Sonic? Konami revealed snake in a show a day before the dojo update him. And Sonic was revealed at a Nintendo conference a day before his Dojo debut.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
He doesn't have to spoil it in the dojo first before corocoro. Remember Snake & Sonic? Konami revealed snake in a show a day before the dojo update him. And Sonic was revealed at a Nintendo conference a day before his Dojo debut.
True, but either way, it should be reveiled on corocoro by december 15th, which is in 7 days.

time is ticking.:laugh:

The Director

Smash Lord
Hmm...even if this magazine does have the entire roster in it, don't expect it precisely on the 15th. Don't you think it would be released and then leaked online all the way around the world a couple days afterward?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sak will keep quiet. I don't know what the heck is he doing! Maybe he isn't the one who's updating the dojo anymore. Maybe it's that reggie.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Shouldn't the starting roster be on the box art along with those characters in those small boxes on the left and right side of the case like melee?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I think there just going to reveal the staring characters.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I think it kinda sucks that wave dashing it out. I mean, I use it and all but not ALL the time, Im not addicted to it like some people are.

And its not that Im sad Wave Dashing is out, Im sad because how that took it out.

You Cant Dodge Backwords anymore, only the way your facing, this is how they took out WD. No graphis skip.

Wavedashing still exist in Brawl good sir...
No, its out. Couldnt in the Demo at E for All. I tried, good sir.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stop it with the wavedash.

Well, i don't think we're getting any more character updates for a while (tomorrow, DOJO will prove me wrong) so maybe we already have the full starting roster.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes plz stop wavedashing discussion... im tired of it

rememeber we should be getting this info around the night of the 14th due to time zones and what not. that is as long as some ppl in japan get the magazine (or if they show it on the web) early on the 15th and send it our way right away.

im tried of these dojo updates. the games about 2 months away (already supposed to be out......) and we only know about half of the roster.

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
I doubt they are going to announce any more characters. Most likely they are going to continue giving info on the already announced characters until the game comes out.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, i don't think we're getting any more character updates for a while (tomorrow, DOJO will prove me wrong) so maybe we already have the full starting roster.
I hope so. Something tells me that it's time for Captain Falcon to return to power in all his Brawl-ified glory. Will it happen? I dunno. But IC's reveal was totally random and on a Friday as well, so we shouldn't discount the possibility altogether. Fingers crossed!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I think that we may get another character early next week and then on Friday Sakurai announces that all the characters we know of so far are the starting roster (except Sonic and Snake)... it sounds about right... *fingerscrossed* go Krystal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom