• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Cheers BulletBill

We did ask him, but he declined. fair play.

Theres 5 people in it atm. Myself, Nillix, Zero, CPTWu and PSUK

The last two aren't on Smashboards yet, but do have potential.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
since I've moved back home (southampton) I've met up with some rly cool students who play smash so we've decided to make our own little crew called the saints. It'd be good to play you again btw smudge. Hopefully I'll be able to get a job-money so I can travel again soon

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
If doubles happen, i would like to attend, the only problem is i haven't got a doubles partner so will anyone be my doubles partner.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Aiko, just incase you need to do the brackets for teams. The teams coming from Congleton are:

Smudge + Zero - (Not sure what our team name is yet)
CPTWu + PSUK - Team Jowen

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I am the best in the UK at Brawl lool. Hmm hopefully I'll feel more confident in my Brawl again come this Ant, so would like to if you that £10 MM at this if that is ok? I'll see how i feel. Gutted i lost at GGT, was so close, some great matches:)

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
Oniboy if i don't do good in singles you don't have to be my doubles partner, i just don't want to let anyone down.

Almas

Smash Lord
What time do these things usually end? I may be able to attend. If I do, would anyone be interested in trying out Brawl+? Not for any ranked purposes of course, just some friendly games to showcase it.

Smudge

Smash Lord
What time do these things usually end? I may be able to attend. If I do, would anyone be interested in trying out Brawl+? Not for any ranked purposes of course, just some friendly games to showcase it.
What codes would your Brawl+ have? If you make it so that i can Play Charizard all day everyday I'm in for sure :D

I think this finishes at 5pm, when Gamebase closes, but I can't be fully sure.

Aiko

Smash Champion
well im not sure how long the main tournament will take but i have the venue from 11am - 5pm.

Provided we have finished all the main events, i don't see why we couldn't have a quick go on Brawl+ but please don't get your hopes up about it being the main game. I want it to be about standard brawl to make it as accessible to all newcomers as possible

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I use Sheik, Falco and Snake, depends on the matchup. Like i said before, I use Mewtwo and Roy upon occasion to. Yourself?

Smudge

Smash Lord
I personally don't think it should be, its very situational, isn't always a definite infinite and you can just ban the stages that have a kind of a wall.

Also, Mine and Zero's team name is officially Team Big Eat

Aiko

Smash Champion
well considering the only stage with a possible wall is delfino plaza, which is limited, i will allow the wall chaingrab.

Aiko

Smash Champion
hmmmm in that case with it accessible on more stages, i cant allow it :( sorry. it would be detrimental to the metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom