• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina's new fad- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 avatars

Purple

Hi guys!
pshhhhhhh

they ain't got storm nor jean grey. They are the only 2 x-men that matter.
when did women ever matter except for eye-candy?

Gardevoir - Q is defensive mainly because of the fact he has no reason not to be. If he taunts three times i think his defense goes up to 200%. (33% per taunt or somethin).. So yeah, he had no reason not to be defensive haha.

While it is marvel which is known for stupidly aggressive play, there are also turtle teams.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Can't wait to buy the wii version of this vis-à-vis TvC: UAS. I can wait a year or two for it to come out because I suck at 2D fighters and don't want to buy a xBox or PS3. Plus, extra characters amirite?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
when did women ever matter except for eye-candy?

yeah, I'm not even going to touch this question.

but thumbs down to this game and the entire series cannot even find semi-confirmation for jean grey or storm; and any game marvel related that doesn't contain jean grey and storm isn't legit. and it becomes super legit if phoenix force is in it. but I'm glad to see psylock was in the last one and might be in this one. she may be a paltry second to jean grey but at least she is reminiscent of her.

and how the **** does emma frost appear in these games? she has to be the dumbest x-men character of all time. smdh smdh

she's even dumber than beast and sunfire combined

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
wow.

you get trolled so god **** easily.
wow.....I knew it was a troll. It was too easy. but I still don't think jokes like that are acceptable. excuse me for being proactive in my feelings of equality. its jokes like those that hold people back and confuse the issue.

sheesh give me some credit. I do see trolls when trolls are evident.

by I don't want to touch this question, I meant I don't want to get into the issues raised by jokes like these

Purple

Hi guys!
wow.....I knew it was a troll. It was too easy. but I still don't think jokes like that are acceptable. excuse me for being proactive in my feelings of equality. its jokes like those that hold people back and confuse the issue.

by I don't want to touch this question, I meant I don't want to get into the issues raised by jokes like these
Girls gotta be cute if you wanna pro-create with them am i right?

Can you **** a college degree? Heck no :awesome:

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

so storm is in this, be more bad

Top Bottom