• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i believe 313 has bailed on pound 5.

that leaves my car as me, sneak, and ewb, and my hotel room as just me and sneak.

anyone in gboro/durham want to ride?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm in Morrisville basically in between Raleigh and Durham. Might need a ride if I can go.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to try to get time off for this. I'm willing to drive or help drive if necessary.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
james, if you manage to get off, i have a room, and a ride available.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Guh!?!?!?!?!??!! Chris when are you leaving and returning for pound 5?

I'm guessing once everything is done correct? Also I have housing with people already at the hotel.

Ocean when would you guys be leaving and etc? Also Keith would be staying in the same hotel room as I

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
How about Kadaj goes with Chris and I go with Ocean. I'm like maybe 15 minutes from Ocean so that will make it a lot easier on him.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
keith can still stay in the same hotel room as you.

we'll be leaving friday after school.

and gofg is driving, not me. it's all his choice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's great for stories!

Also there may be a chance that I'm not going to be able to leave my house on Thursday so plans could be *****.

I can't find out about that until like the week before Pound though. So yeah lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
God I wanna strangle you sometimes man!!!

You never want to just get things done early lol

Must be an NC thing
Plans could be changed late due to parents

Waking up early is ******** if I don't have to and may be getting you on Thursday anyway.

I'd rather have some decent sleep under my belt for the tournament. Waking up early tends to wear me out by like 8-9ish and that's no good.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Kevin if you're worn out Friday you can just sleep and be all rested up for the tourney on Saturday o_0

Idk if you actually meant it like that but you're saying you'd be worn out around 8-9pm Friday. The tourney is on Saturday and you could potentially sleep from 8-9pm till an hour before the tourney stars and have about 11-12 hours of sleep under your belt.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kevin if you're worn out Friday you can just sleep and be all rested up for the tourney on Saturday o_0

Idk if you actually meant it like that but you're saying you'd be worn out around 8-9pm Friday. The tourney is on Saturday and you could potentially sleep from 8-9pm till an hour before the tourney stars and have about 11-12 hours of sleep under your belt.
Because everyone wants to be sleeping at the pound venue. <.<

I still plan on sleeping but not enough to cover the deficit I'd be starting out with most likely.

Think about how the issue would build over the weekend. I still would have a drive to make home and all too don't forget.

I would probably get to the venue after 8-9pm Friday if I left from my house(even early) that day, taking into account complications, stops, traffic, and stop bros(which isn't super but still happens).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
so the plan is that I'm going to drive, instead of john. so currently my car is:

myself
john
colleen (john's friend)
james
rPSI (?)

which means that my car is full. PSI, do you have a hotel room you could stay in? because we are full.

Top Bottom