• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
so the plan is that I'm going to drive, instead of john. so currently my car is:

myself
john
colleen (john's friend)
james
rPSI (?)

which means that my car is full. PSI, do you have a hotel room you could stay in? because we are full.
Yeah, I'll be staying with Bio.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think we'll be staying till everything is over. i still need to get class stuff straight (ie, figuring out if missing my 500 level chem lab will be a drastic issue), but barring any big things there, i'd be staying till the end.

how would you be getting back to charlotte though?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
okay. back to john driving then.

oh and by the way, we will all be splitting on gas. no exceptions.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
so currently my car is:

Myself
john
colleen (john's friend)
james
rpsi (?)
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................~∞~...

nuh-uh.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i.... i don't even ****ing know............... i don't know squat **** anymore.......

brb i have to go ask god something

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
zach doesn't live in greensboro

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING CRAIG

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah but that's assuming whoever you go with comes back into Gboro at the same time. Chances are, I'm not gonna be able to wait around much/at all since 1. I'll be tired and 2. 8 o clock class Tuesday johns.

May wanna have a back up plan if we can't get this worked out is all I'm saying.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Are you astopping in gboro first?

To my knowledge everyone in Chris's car are in gboro, and I can just wait for you to be in gboro. Not like I would have a choice lol

or would you go Chapel hill, Gboro, Moo's, etc.?
I would be going to Moo's, then Cam's, then Smith's before I got you probably unless I could find out if you were on the way there or not.

I suppose if you guys just leave when I do then you'll easily beat me back and I'd just need an address to go to in order to get you.

I have no idea what Gboro's plans are and it'd be kinda helpful to find out how flexible they can be so all of this talk isn't for nothing lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
is anybody planning on coming back sunday night/on sunday at all?
Not exactly sure yet. i'll know next monday when i float the idea of missing a lab past my instructors. I also don't know how the rest of my car (sneak and ewb) would feel about missing monday.

as far as leaving time goes, the earliest i'd be pulling out is noonish on friday. that's when i'm done with classes. realistically though, i believe both sneak and john have jobs, so we probably wouldn't leave until (much) later. hopefully they can get off somewhat early so we can be on the road before 4 pm.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chapel hill comes before Raleigh

but we'd be going to Raleigh night before possibly anyway

SO

if we leave Thursday, this is okay

if we leave friday

then idk we have to re-plan

edit: ocean has to also be cool with it lol

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
well, if u do leave on sunday, i would like to come with.

as time passes, more and more things are on/are due on that monday and i doubt i can be at the venue then

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
craig, I don't even know what the **** you're asking me to do.

Top Bottom