• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina: Pound V Interest/Rides Thread

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I figured we should use some sort of interest thread for NC going up to Pound V.

In here, post if you want to go to Pound V and looking for a ride or whatever, or if you can drive people up to Pound V so we can figure out who's going with who.

Cars:
Ocean's Car:
  • Ocean
  • Ph00t
  • rPSI
  • craig
John's Car:
  • John
  • Karn
  • Colleen
Adam's Car:
  • Adam
  • Zio
  • Gerod
  • Someone else
BlackChris' Car:
  • Chris
  • Sneak
  • Theo
  • EWB
Kevin's Car:
  • Kevin
  • Cam
  • Smith
  • Snap
  • Moo

Need Rides:
Felipe
Kris

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm going.
I'm a possible driver.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm showing interest, but if Kevin's full, I probably won't be able to find a ride =/
Maybe if someone OOS is driving through NC @.@ idk

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok guys the hotel discount ends mid january. we NEED to figure out these things.

i'm not buying a room unless the other people paying me back do so then and there. so that probably means i may buy the room at the G6 tournament, unless it runs out earlier than that.

we can't wait till we get there to figure out rooms. unless ya'll really wanna pay like 400 per room.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
how many rooms are we going to need? I'm thinking 3.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ok guys the hotel discount ends mid january. we NEED to figure out these things.

i'm not buying a room unless the other people paying me back do so then and there. so that probably means i may buy the room at the G6 tournament, unless it runs out earlier than that.

we can't wait till we get there to figure out rooms. unless ya'll really wanna pay like 400 per room.
I'll give you my share at G6.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
* Dr. Peepee (dr. pp)
* Dark Hart
* Smith (dr. pp)
* Moo (dr. pp)
* Ocean
* Snap.
* RocketPSIence
* Kadaj
* BlackChris
* Keith
Cam
sneak
ewb
Karn
Josh
Stingers?

this is probably at least a little closer to who is actually going. we'll probably need a fourth room. unless we really plan to cram people in.

edit: cool, 313. OH, didn't you have people with you that you were gonna bring?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know.

NC rarely tries to follow rules.

i plan to though. both for my sleep and because...thats a high class hotel, which is also the venue. i don't plan on getting thrown out.

i'm already black. that's strike 1 :urg:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yeah, I'm not going to stay in a room with more than 4 people. I personally don't feel like getting thrown out.

GofG

Smash Champion
I would like to go.

I own a 7-seater minivan (TVs will not fit in cargo unless we put up 3 of the seats though, but then we could fit almost 5 large TVs).

So definitely I have 4 spaces, tentatively 7.

You have to be okay with green and my gas has to be funded the whole way there and back, those are the only stipulations.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I heard they're gonna be trying to actually enforce the 4 people per room rule at this.

Not sure what to do with the other person....

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
of course ill see what i can do seeing our stuffs before the tourny... maybe see her friday and rush back to Gboro to take everyone/ride with whoever, only like a 5 hour drive, whatev, i mean venue opens like 9am saturday and we could just do a late arrival or even only get the hotel for sat night and come saturday morning, but all that seems selfish as im sure everyone would wanna be there with time to relax

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. definitely seems like greensboro is goin in on this lol. we have so much transportation we're not even sure what we're gonna do lol.

after christmas, my car should be good, i think ryan's getting a car, we'd have your car, and i'm sure if we needed to, ewb would've been down to get us too lol.

so yeah, one way or another, things will happen, i'm sure. it'd definitely be good to have you there though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes...it does. 4 people per room.

if you really HAVE to save money just book a room for 2 people and put 4 people in it. you never heard me say that though and I'm not going to condone anything... i'm just saying as far as I know... theyre just going to be really strict about 4 people per room.
The room/money saving metagame is evolving.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know how it's gonna go. Rocky Mount folks gonna drive them selves.

:D

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
The only way I could make this is if I slept in my car. Can't afford those hotel rooms :( It wouldn't/shouldn't be a problem for me to do this. But still not sure if I even want to sleep in my car. However, it seems like they are going to be checking rooms or something like that. I wanna play brawl in the off hours. So I'm assuming hanging out in other's rooms wouldn't jeopardize them, would it?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
there are no off hours. the venue is open 24 hours.

god, did ANYONE read the original post?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol ocean...yeah u can just get a sleeping bag and sleep under a table...just dont get caught i guess lmao

Top Bottom