• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I can understand why I'm not on your list, Boom. We never actually 1v1'd, we just sometimes play teams together. >_>
Recently when I was in 7 frames :(
I'll play you in the Samus Dittos Bracket in Kuz's tourney if I beat Adam. My Samus isn't very good. Maybe you can add me after, your choice.

I agree with MattNF.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Here's my teir list, it ranges from skill but also if i think you're a cool dude.

People who are my bros teir(no order):
Garuda
Fireblaster
mogul
Zantestu/BLHMR0(miss you bro. :()
th3kuzinator
Rockstar
Timmay
Spy
Zodiac
AFT
LULZ
Surri-Sama
Toady the Toad
Akiko_Ken
Saske
and some other people i can't think of right now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^^ Really boom, rofl, you putting Fire that high, even above Ecart, and both of them in S tier? I can understand A tier for Ecart, even top of A tier but that high?

I stay even with Darth and I have won my past 3 sets vs Legendary, Sextc, and MarioReincarnate. The only time we also ever play is dubz. Last time we played a srs bsns singles set was like 5 or 6 months ago. I won the previous 2 sets vs. Fire and that was also a few months ago, he barely plays now.

Edit: I agree with MattNF, but I don't think Fire should be put that high. I agree though with your SS tier and the rest ofS.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
well it seems as if I have been put in the B tier in every single tier list to date.

Looks like I have found my home :)

DMoogle

A$
Boom's is by far the closest I agree with.

I'm also a little surprised by your placement of Fireblaster and ECartman. I guess I haven't really played either of them *that* much though. They're both definitely very solid players.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Time for some good A Tier discussion guys. A Tier probably won't be ordered as it will be nearly impossible to do so. Here's my A Tier candidate list:

A Tier - Based on who does best vs me AFTER the S Tier players (not ordered)

A$ - Probably the only person outside of S Tier that I think can claim an advantage on me due to being 3-0 vs me in tourney. Our friendlies are really even though.

Nintendude - He likes to go samus on me but I think I have a fairly significant advantage there. His Mario gives me the toughest match, pretty even there.

Kabal - Very good defensive Samus. He honestly gives me a tougher match than a lot of the other players I see people listing in A Tier.

MATTS - Same with MATTS. Yah he has some noob *** habits like rolling around a lot and visibily missing a couple z-cancels a match but he gives me as tough a time as anyone outside of S Tier.

ECartman - He disappears for long periods of time but I think his skill is A Tier level.

SheerMadness - Haha, this is just my opinion of where I belong. Outside of S Tier and A$ I don't think there is anyone who can claim that they have an advantage vs me. But like I said my opinion doesn't matter in where I'm placed so feel free to disregard.

Players I see in other people's A Tier list:

Fireblaster - He's all over people's lists lol. As high as S Tier and as low as B/C Tier. He seems to struggle a good bit vs my Yoshi. No idea, apparently he does well enough vs certain people to be really high. Personally I think I'd put him in B Tier.

PD - Another person people have pretty high. I think you can tell his skill level is close or at A Tier but most of his main chars seem to struggle vs my Yoshi. His Falcon goes fairly close to evenish with me but I don't think that's his best char so I dunno. He's on the fence of A and B Tier to me.

Firo - He does better vs me than both Fireblaster and PD. But he's not very high on most people's list so I dunno.

MattNF - Haven't played him in a long while.

Dash Fox - Same as MattNF

Peek - Same as the above 2

Hammerheart - I'd say he's with PD on the fence of A and B Tier

Rawr/Marth - Apparently I've played him recently but I didn't know it was Marth and I don't really remember the games.

HolyQuebec - Too inactive recently to rate.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
ECartman is a great player and really fun to go up against but I don't think he's THAT good. I'd put him at the bottom of Boom's S-tier. I also don't think that Fireblaster should be so high but I'm not sure. There's periods where he beats me consistently and times when it is the other way around. Based on what other people have said I'd also put him at the bottom of S-tier.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well were doin SS/S/A Tier. And SS/S Tier are completed already and were on A Tier. So when you're refering to Tier placement try to use the format in the original post and not other people's, so it's less confusing. :)

P D

Smash Ace
sheer dont judge me from random friendlys haha, just sayin

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
This list, again, isn't ment to be the end all of all lists of ranks lol

if it is then it's done WRONG...i kinda thought this was more for fun and curiosity :p

P D

Smash Ace
This list, again, isn't ment to be the end all of all lists of ranks lol

if it is then it's done WRONG...i kinda thought this was more for fun and curiosity :p
i thought that too but sheer is adding it to the first post which gives it an official feel to it.

I like the fun aspect more than the offcial one, becasue its pretty much impossible to rank people due to play styles, variations in skill day to day, delay differences, ect.

i just like seeing people opinions :p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Exactly :p

I honestly dont think i'm as bad as many of these lists let on but...owell xD

But if this is "official" (which i dont think it really can be) It definitely wouldn't go by opinions...since when is THAT official xD

Wouldn't the eventual rankings provided by my tourneys give a far better indication or a true online tier list?? (once they get further obviously)...throw the obvious like Malva and Boom on top :p

P D

Smash Ace
i kinda think you should stop adding to that first post tho sheer, it sends the wrong message.

just let discussion flow without anything "offical"

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lolwut at Rawr and SilentSlayers being above on Boomfan's list, and Legendary being right below me. My Link goes even with Legendary's Falcon, I mean really.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
That defeats the whole purpose of this thread PD. You can't have it both ways.

You say you like seeing people's opinions but it also sounds like you don't wanna see anyone's list that might have you lower than your own personal opinion.

I'm basing my lists off any kind of playing experience I have vs someone, tourney or friendlies. If it were just tourney experience we wouldn't even come close to having enough info to make this list.

P D

Smash Ace
That defeats the whole purpose of this thread PD. You can't have it both ways.

You say you like seeing people's opinions but it also sounds like you don't wanna see anyone's list that might have you lower than your own personal opinion. You can't have it both ways.

I'm basing my lists off any kind of playing experience I have vs someone, tourney or friendlies. If it were just tourney experience we wouldn't even come close to having enough info to make this list.
im not scared of being placed in **** tier lol, im scared of people taking the first post tier list as being "official" becasue that impossible when your discussing tiers and people ha

i think we already resolved this issue

Near²

Banned via Warnings
B Tier:
Firo
YBOMBB
HolyQuebec
Dabomb
Beast
Rich(super bro)
MarioReincarnate
thegreginator
Denken
Dark Link -X-
Killer$
ZhinShin
Saske
th3kuzinator
Sextc
Kabal
Korobeniki
Surri-Sama
MATTS!
Smasherx74
Amon Amarth
Near
B Link
i can tell it's a joke tier list when you have smasherx74 on there

amon amarth is leagues better than smasherx74 and so is b link and I. zhinshin over saske?

here's who i think i can compete with/surpass/come even with

Firo: i come even with firo and sometimes surpass him
YBOMBB: i haven't played him in ages but who cares he lags
HolyQUebec: i surpass him unless he goes pika which then i come even with (meaning he wins some and i win some)
dabomb: surpass but he does win sometimes
beast: ???
rich: haven't played him in ages so i dunno if he got better but last time i played him, he wasn't that good
Marioreincarnate: this is a tough one but i'd have to say almost even but i still surpass him
thegreginator: never played him
denken: i remember playing him but i don't recall who won most of the matches
dark link: never played him
killer: surpass him (watch out he will threaten to kill your family)
zhinshin: surpass him
saske: saske has recently gotten hella good but i believe with the right characters, i surpass him but he does get his wins from me.
thekuzinator: never really played him
sextc: i played him when he barely got online but it doesn't really matter since he was playing with 3 frames and i was playing with 9
korobeniki: i don't play much with him but koro does has his moments where he pwns
surri-sama: last time i played him, i won most of the matches
MATTS: i struggle with matts but i'd say even ONLY when he uses kirby. i've played his jigglypuff and if all his other characters are like his jigglypuff, then i'd definitely say i surpass him.
smasherx74: surpass
amon amarth: haven't played with him in a bit but we go kind of even but i'd like to say i surpass him but not too sure
b link: surpass but he has his pwn moments

anyways, i'm really surprised with everyone's player tier lists.

:)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

amon amarth is leagues better than smasherx74 and so is b link and I. zhinshin over saske?

HolyQUebec: i surpass him unless he goes pika which then i come even with (meaning he wins some and i win some)
rich: haven't played him in ages so i dunno if he got better but last time i played him, he wasn't that good
Marioreincarnate: this is a tough one but i'd have to say almost even but i still surpass him
saske: saske has recently gotten hella good but i believe with the right characters, i surpass him but he does get his wins from me.
sextc: i played him when he barely got online but it doesn't really matter since he was playing with 3 frames and i was playing with 9
korobeniki: i don't play much with him but koro does has his moments where he pwns
MATTS: i struggle with matts but i'd say even ONLY when he uses kirby. i've played his jigglypuff and if all his other characters are like his jigglypuff, then i'd definitely say i surpass him.
amon amarth: haven't played with him in a bit but we go kind of even but i'd like to say i surpass him but not too sure

i can tell this is a joke when you say you surpass matts!

no one can surpass matts.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace

:)

calm down

p.s.

i just fought star king while on the phone and he beat my butt and wud most likely beat my butt when i am not on it so i think he should be put in hammerheart tier

The Star King

Smash Hero
I got wrecked in Samus dittos though

My Yoshi was on fire vs. your Falcon I wish that was recorded lol

I support HAMMERHEAR TIER

Near²

Banned via Warnings
calm down

p.s.

i just fought star king while on the phone and he beat my butt and wud most likely beat my butt when i am not on it so i think he should be put in hammerheart tier
you mustn't have seen my smiley face emoticon; there's no need to calm down as I am calm :)

shootingstar, were those friendlies?

Battlecow

Play to Win
what are you talking about I've only played you once in a random galaxy match.
Well, pretty sure we've played 2-3 matches and some teams. The problem with these lists (esp. mine) is that most of this **** is based on random galaxy matches. I realize that's not the best way to do things but it's the way this list is.

I want to trust boom's list because he should logically have the best one (due to people he's played, how good he is, etc.) but it was really **** surprising to me. Holy in B tier? A lot of it just seemed really... off. Guess that goes to show that you can't gauge people's skills very accurately unless you're SuPeRbOoMfAn.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
Well, pretty sure we've played 2-3 matches and some teams. The problem with these lists (esp. mine) is that most of this **** is based on random galaxy matches. I realize that's not the best way to do things but it's the way this list is.

I want to trust boom's list because he should logically have the best one (due to people he's played, how good he is, etc.) but it was really **** surprising to me. Holy in B tier? A lot of it just seemed really... off. Guess that goes to show that you can't gauge people's skills very accurately unless you're SuPeRbOoMfAn.
smasherx74 did it for me :dizzy:

and also the fact that boom thinks zhinshin is better than saske

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, saske's pretty legit... I've only played him a few matches, and they tell me that Zhin always sandbags, but jesus please us, Saske seemed a lot better to me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Matchups and playstyles factor into all the variation you see, battlecow.

Where is all the A Tier discussion at??

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well Can we get some sort of notion that actually excludes people who dont play online? :p thus voiding the "ONLINE" part of the tier

Dark Link -X- being on Booms tierlist is awesome xD

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
I got wrecked in Samus dittos though

My Yoshi was on fire vs. your Falcon I wish that was recorded lol

I support HAMMERHEAR TIER
lol my dad couldn't get paypal to work but i finally worked it through after we are done SO NOW I HAVE 3 MONTH DARKFALL SUBSCRIPTION YES YES YES TIME TO NO LIFE

hammerheart tier for this list!

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace

lol the only matches we played was teams and that was around the first time I saw the name "battlecow" on kaillera. And you shouldn't take anything i do on galaxy as any representation of my skill because I sandbag harder than anyone while playing on that pos server. 5 frames and 50 fps isnt worth trying in.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
smasherx74 did it for me :dizzy:

and also the fact that boom thinks zhinshin is better than saske
zhin has one the best links on the server and he does sandbag alot, also saske is just a lame/gimp falcon player, hes not that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom