• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Pretty much all of my smash games are random encounters.

I guess that explains why I never play Peek.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Not worried about where I rank on here. I just play for fun.

But anyone who wants to play me is welcome to. Just ask!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
14 stocked snake in a 12 char battle.

coolface.jpg

I see soup sometimes but I never see star king. Y U NO PLAY ME?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
aa and myself 12 char battled 3 stocked online. I couldn't be bothered to keep track of my stocks so I just worked clockwise around the character select screen and changed only when I lost all my stocks for that character.

Then it ds'd and I think we quit.

cool story bro

Battlecow

Play to Win
cp'ing pika

exercise in futility right thur

I did 12 char battles with fynal and miyagi

fun stuff

And reasons can be johns. True story.

I've never seen starking online EITHER so weird he must hide himself

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
The only legit john is cold hands. Dead set.

And aa you CP'd so much you lost track of who you had or hadn't played. Even though you technically subconsciously CP'd every time since I had a clear pattern of which character I would play next.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
if by cp you mean 'not choose overwhelmingly bad matchups', then yes, i probably did, my memory is in fragments atm

took me a few seconds to even remember the 12-char battle

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
The only legit john is cold hands. Dead set.

And aa you CP'd so much you lost track of who you had or hadn't played. Even though you technically subconsciously CP'd every time since I had a clear pattern of which character I would play next.
Hey man, if I don't eat a big meal for the day I play like c tier.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i played 12 char battle with knitephox and he CP'ed me the whole game and he was like: "LOL DON'T THINK IM COUNTERPICKING YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT."

>pick jiggly
>he goes luigi

hmmm..

was still fun though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I've never seen starking online EITHER so weird he must hide himself
Well, you said you usually go on at 2-4 CST or something like that, so you would never see me. I go on at night. Maybe similar reasons for why I don't see Supa.

i played 12 char battle with knitephox and he CP'ed me the whole game and he was like: "LOL DON'T THINK IM COUNTERPICKING YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT."

>pick jiggly
>he goes luigi

hmmm..

was still fun though.
My Puff pwns Luigis. Real talk.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Played a 12 caracther battle with a friend a week ago or so. Really amusing. Didnt counterpick, only saved my best caracthers to the end :troll:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
12 char battles are hella fun, i wonder why there isn't any 12 char battle final matches anymore..

@Olikus i picked kirby for my last pick :troll:

Olikus

Smash Champion
12 char battles are hella fun, i wonder why there isn't any 12 char battle final matches anymore..

@Olikus i picked kirby for my last pick :troll:
Lol I did the same. But we played on console, so after uptilting him to death i showed him this face irl :troll:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i dont think firo is A t ier, atleast not right now. I p2p'ed him the other day and i won 6-5. He may be rusty but i cant see him being much better than wat i saw. He has i nice f ox tho, i couldnt beat it. I say hes high B t ier

Battlecow

Play to Win
I am playing Firo IRL soon. I will be the final arbiter as to whether or not he is worthy of A-tire.

firo

Smash Ace
I figured nova would post after our games....

Simply put, you caught me on a bad day. Same think with kuz that day. Just pooping all around. If anyone wants to record some matches with me soon id be happy to do so.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I figured nova would post after our games....

Simply put, you caught me on a bad day. Same think with kuz that day. Just pooping all around. If anyone wants to record some matches with me soon id be happy to do so.
also the fact that that was like the first time ive played you probably helped me alot. We played before but it was like in 09 and it was only a couple games. Btw, where would u rate me on the ti.er list?

firo

Smash Ace
also the fact that that was like the first time ive played you probably helped me alot. We played before but it was like in 09 and it was only a couple games. Btw, where would u rate me on the ti.er list?

I definitely underestimated you, since the last time we played it was a long time ago. Definitely in b-ti.er for sure, but lets p2p soon.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Since sheermadness doesnt care about about this thread anymore i think someone else should take over the thread and update it, I would like to do this also Peek said he wanted to do this.

From wat ive been hearing from people, there should be changes to S and A tier. Also B tier should be put up with maybe 10 or 15 active people(and there are plenty of B tier level players), and a C tier with 10 players.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone can take over this thread for me. Or you guys can just do your work in here and then I'll update to original post to whatever everyone decides on. I'm fine with it either way.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Since sheermadness doesnt care about about this thread anymore i think someone else should take over the thread and update it, I would like to do this also Peek said he wanted to do this.

From wat ive been hearing from people, there should be changes to S and A tier. Also B tier should be put up with maybe 10 or 15 active people(and there are plenty of B tier level players), and a C tier with 10 players.
Yes, I would definitely like to update this. I've talked to one mod who told me what I need to do, now I just need to talk with Sheer. I was hoping to catch him on kaillera instead of through PMs since its easier to keep talking back and forth.

I first think we should worry about what we have now S-A and fix/update them as well as adding an inactive list like the Euro list, All this before we move on to B and the distant C

Peek~

Smash Lord
Someone can take over this thread for me. Or you guys can just do your work in here and then I'll update to original post to whatever everyone decides on. I'm fine with it either way.
Sorry for the double post but this pretty much completes what I was told to do by the mod. (Sheer having no objections to a new thread being made)

I'll be making a new thread saturday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom