• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

emerican

Smash Ace
good **** justin... see what so cal practice does? lol.

boo at germ moving down, hes too good...
and a ness ranked 10... wow.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hahaha yeah. the reason a few people got caught is that there were only a handful of moves on this list that were really crazy. a couple of them would raise an eyebrow, but can actualyl be argued for XD

but seriously, this list needs to be updated. there may not have been a lot of tournaments, but there have been plenty of events where people have played eachother!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask something of the panelists: Would you guys mind if I sat in on the chat session? I have no intention of trying to jump in, I'd just like to see how things are done.

If so, my AIM is Philosofos Rigas.

The GERM

Smash Ace
I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask something of the panelists: Would you guys mind if I sat in on the chat session? I have no intention of trying to jump in, I'd just like to see how things are done.

If so, my AIM is Philosofos Rigas.
Umm, I'm not a panelist, but I'd definately say no. A lot of people would like to be a part of the chat, even if it is just to observe. If they let you in, might as well allow in anyone who wishes.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'd be more than happy to explain the process and what occurs Delphiki, but I don't know if other panelists would be comfortable with someone else listening in (I think I might be one of those "other panelists" XDXD). Yeah I agree with Germ too, if we let you in then we would hear it from everyone else as well....let's just keep it the way it is ;D

BTW Ender was a panelist, but like something happened and he gave the position to Simna, iono I never really understood wat happened haha

EDIT: Also I guess we could do it Rey, but I will say ahead of time it will be tough to place some people, such as foxroar, Mikkuz, Nemesis etc...but I guess we could figure something out

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I wouldn't want to be a panelist because I wouldn't know a **** thing outside of the few players that I've seen. There are like 5 people I could rank accurately. The rest I've either never seen play, or never seen try.

I would be a worse by far than Simna, ender, or NK. All of them would be better Sac representatives than me. PS...ender seems to have a bit of a bias against Rancho ^_^.

edit:
If you guys didn't want me listening in then someone could do me a big ol favor and just save the text and send that my way.

$5 says somebody tells everyone not to do it when they have the meeting.

<3 me

SuperRad

Smash Master
i think that the panel shouldn't release the text unless the whole panel agrees. personally, i know that i wouldn't want to have to explain myself for saying something behind closed doors, and i wouldn't want the panel to feel like they can't be open while making the list.

Zoap

Smash Master
wander around muttering to urself, "I shoulda played fox"

EDIT: Respond faster!!! :)

Edit:Neal might hurt me for this :(

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Uhhhhh. Why can't I be a sac panelist? I'm well educated on the community and have been to my fair share of events. I have a serious side guys I swear to it. I've been around the smash block a couple times. HMMMMMMMMM???

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Maybe I could hook Delphiki up. If all he wants to see is how things are done, why doesn't someone simply copy paste the conversation and then send it to him via AIM?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Isn't that pretty much exactly what they were just discussing? I don't think that's gonna happen because if I was a panelist, I wouldn't want to have to worry about what I say. Say the panelists were deciding whether or not to introduce new player X to the list. I'm assuming they would discuss why or why not to include him based on his record and stuff. If the list got out, some people might get offended by what they said, even though it was unbiased observations.

Besides, that takes effort, and effort is annoying.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
It doesn't really take effort, and most of the smash community knows that Delphiki isn't an idiot. But I'm not a panelist, so it's not up to me.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I was a panelist and I voted in the first one I was on. In the second one simna was telling me what the panel should be and junk so I let him do it for many reasons. Then zoap asked me to do it again but the rest of the panel decided that Sac didnt even need a panelist at that point. Until they do ask for a sac panelist there probably wont be one based on volunteering. If they ever do ask I enderse NK.

The panel has never released or talked about their reasons, they just say "this is how the decission is concluded" which makes sense. Like tyde said, if the chat was seen by all someone might start to aim someone else asking for why they did this and why that and logically shouldnt this happen instead of that when the panelist doesnt want to talk about it.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
wander around muttering to urself, "I shoulda played fox"

EDIT: Respond faster!!! :)

Edit:Neal might hurt me for this :(
LOL, yeah. The Socal Power Ranking thread got closed...don't get this one closed too :psycho:

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I remember the Mario animated series. It rocked. I also remember the Mario movie. That one, not so much. They made yoshi a velociraptor. Not cooool.

Top Bottom