• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
cool. i just wanna mm you cus i think offensive foxes are fun to play against with ness

but if you play gay and spam or camp i wont hold it against you xD

also im trying to main ness now and i need some fox practice

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . . . i thought we went over this jayR. . .

NESS IS BAD

do I hear worst recovery in the game? =D

I might even mm your ness w/ my fox. . . . but id prefer you mm my falcon =D

and then Ill mm your fox and take that out too

ive mad improved son!

quarter MMs ftw!
but ill do 1-5 buck ones as well, if you really want

come to apex PLZ!!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jr mains a dumb *** character like once every 2 or 3 months. haha

he should main ness, because smash is all about having fun while
getting *****.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Ya so I was hooking with this girl then she started crying then i took a nap and then woke up and she was puking so I left. wtf

help me norcal

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Ya so I was hooking with this girl then she started crying then i took a nap and then woke up and she was puking so I left. wtf

help me norcal
stop going after girls after they get plastered. you might find yourself with a mouthful of puke soon enough
i know ness is bad

but who cares!

smash is all about having fun, yayuhz

are you still at foys house?
haha yeah, i know

just giving you crap

I still want those mms, btw =D

and nah, i just moved out of there. . . awesome group of guys, but you wouldnt know about smash being fun n all playing over there sometimes =D

could hardly tell if some of them liked the game at all. Foy even got hella mad at it n cursed the game at one time

<3 foy. I know you loves it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so john, are you traveling the world? lol what've you been up to and what are you doing?

Gishnak

Smash Ace

help me norcal
Okay so part 2

that night I wanted to party right so I called up my buddy Krrl. We got to some 'party' which had like 10 dudes and like 4 chicks. Then I scammed some 17 yr old for 6 bucks in beer pong.

Ok so then I woke up the next day trying to remember wtf happend and all I know for sure is that I was eating some girls a$$ hole and I couldn't get it up. I don't think she was hot but jesus I don't know where she came from or who she is. I think we went to the bars. Also we smoked some marlboro lights.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Okay so part 2

that night I wanted to party right so I called up my buddy Krrl. We got to some 'party' which had like 10 dudes and like 4 chicks. Then I scammed some 17 yr old for 6 bucks in beer pong.

Ok so then I woke up the next day trying to remember wtf happend and all I know for sure is that I was eating some girls a$$ hole and I couldn't get it up. I don't think she was hot but jesus I don't know where she came from or who she is. I think we went to the bars. Also we smoked some marlboro lights.
So much <3333333 for this guy.

Lets chill this week man.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Okay so part 2

hahah...i had an experience like ur part 1 last nite

I went to this party n berkeley wit my friend n these 2 girls and everything's goin all good and stuff. We're all drinkin and laughin, talkin, dancin, and havin a good time. Then all of a sudden my girl stops dancin n goes to sit down. I go over and im like "u ok?" and she's like yea i jus need sum air so she goes outside. I go outside to make sure she's good and she's jus throwin up HELLA. Kinda killed it for me lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahah...i had an experience like ur part 1 last nite

I went to this party n berkeley wit my friend n these 2 girls and everything's goin all good and stuff. We're all drinkin and laughin, talkin, dancin, and havin a good time. Then all of a sudden my girl stops dancin n goes to sit down. I go over and im like "u ok?" and she's like yea i jus need sum air so she goes outside. I go outside to make sure she's good and she's jus throwin up HELLA. Kinda killed it for me lol
that's how you drinking

Shroomed

Smash Master
Kinda killed it?

As in it didn't kill it and you still went and sealed the deal right?

shameeeee
we were tryna convince them we were in no shape to drive home....but they said we cudnt stay over =(

but we're gonna kik it wit em again next time

and im not an alcoholic joe....jus i never drank as much i did last nite lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
Why was her mom there? Lol

my mom knows I'm not dumb, she doesn't even ask where I'm goin anymore...she jus asks that I let her know when/if I'm comin home

Shroomed

Smash Master
tsk tsk

my family offered me a drink before any of my friends ever did LOL

like i said, they know im not dumb so they trust me to do w/e

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think any mm 5 or more by somewhat standard tournament rules (no specific rules about characters or 'neutrals only') that's publicized and/or both players own up to can be sufficient

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I agree, but where/how will we keep track of them? Tourney results are easy to find after the fact, MM results not as much.

Top Bottom