• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Install: Now with Teams, Needed Setups and SPONSORSHIPS?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
If I remember correctly,

Singles

1. PewPewU
2. SFAT
3. Shroomed
4. Zhu
5. SS
5. Tofu
7. Toph
7. HypeThug
9. Darrell
9. Bizzarro Flame
9. Scar
9. ???
13. Do Work
13. ???
13. ???
13. ???
17. Moon (LOL)
???
The rest I forgot.
Dang, hypethug doin' work. Tofu and SS with the 'yeah guys, I still play this game sometimes' 5th place finishes

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah what Zac said, Tofu got 7th. Still I was really impressed with Tofu coming out of nowhere and beating the players he did.

strawhats

Smash Master
If I remember correctly,

Singles

1. PewPewU
2. SFAT
3. Shroomed
4. Zhu
5. SS
5. Toph
7. Tofu
7. HypeThug
9. Darrell
9. Bizzarro Flame
9. Scar
9. ???
13. Do Work
13. ???
13. ???
13. ???
17. Moon (LOL)
???
The rest I forgot.
who did Shroomed lose to in Winners Bracket?

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Well, they played a couple of sets and Do played spacies (aka he was kind sand bagging) and they played two really close games, but desmond was getting some really sick off stage edgegaurds and ****. Anyway, in the second game, Do was playing falco, after spawning with invincibility, he literally walks up to desmond near the edge. Desmond shielded, and then spot-dodged three times before rolling in. Do just walked like three falco steps and d-smashed him off the stage. I think it was Zhu who was watching and said "Wait, I thought this was tournament."

After that Do went Puff, his main, and four-stocked him.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
It's nice to see Tofu doing well at his triennial smash tourney.
LOOOOOOL I'm going to be active from now on.. I mean it this time.. Really..

It was too much fun playing everybody and seeing all those familiar faces.. Really missed all of you

Yeah what Zac said, Tofu got 7th. Still I was really impressed with Tofu coming out of nowhere and beating the players he did.
Dude it was so hard.. Nerve racking.. Lucky *** hell.. We should practice and get me up to speed
:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Do is actually a Falco main now though.

Edit: and yeah Tofu I'm super down hit me up anytime

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Well, they played a couple of sets and Do played spacies (aka he was kind sand bagging) and they played two really close games, but desmond was getting some really sick off stage edgegaurds and ****. Anyway, in the second game, Do was playing falco, after spawning with invincibility, he literally walks up to desmond near the edge. Desmond shielded, and then spot-dodged three times before rolling in. Do just walked like three falco steps and d-smashed him off the stage. I think it was Zhu who was watching and said "Wait, I thought this was tournament."

After that Do went Puff, his main, and four-stocked him.
That match was funny as hell.

LOOOOOOL I'm going to be active from now on.. I mean it this time.. Really..

It was too much fun playing everybody and seeing all those familiar faces.. Really missed all of you

Dude it was so hard.. Nerve racking.. Lucky *** hell.. We should practice and get me up to speed
:phone:
We miss you more!

Top Bottom