• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MacD

Banned via Administration
come down to the merced tourny, it isn't that bad of a drive for some of you, idk what you all think is a hard drive or where you live

but, i got a 1910 and don't wanna retake them, freaking people getting hella high scores, but not like i care, it is more then good enough unless i compare to you all

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
New SAT isn't any different than the old SAT + SATII Writing right? I took them in 1999 ._. I had 1500 and 750 on writing, so I guess I would have gotten 2250. Do you guys have to do SAT II's now still? I had to do writing and 2 others.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
the SAT II's are still required, but it depends on the school, of course. I went to a private school in WA for a while, and I didn't take any SAT II's. For UC's and CSU's and whatnot, you need SAT II's, but one less than you did because yes, the new SAT is just the old one plus SAT II Writing.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Math is wonderful. I like integrals and derivatives.

Dunno if you guys know but grad students have to take the GRE, which is almost exactly the same type of deal as the SAT. The funny thing is that the General GRE (you take a subject one too) is seriously like almost the same level as the SAT.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Nice

Just learning derivatives right now. Calc BC is the most lax math class i've had all 4 years of high school :p

Dont know much of standardized tests past the Sat yet, nice to know they arent much more horrid.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
i go to sjsu, kizzo goes to sjsu, mike666 goes to sjsu, yen goes to sjsu.

and there are about 12 or so lower level regulars at the CS club that either rarely or dont at all smash competitively.

if i missed anyone, correct me.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
this is important enough to merit a double post

well kizzo even tho i cant go, you should host this biweekly

your song is called A Lesser Man, and the artist is Graffik. im about 95% sure this is the right thing.

you're welcome, norcal

SuperRad

Smash Master
Nice

Just learning derivatives right now. Calc BC is the most lax math class i've had all 4 years of high school :p

Dont know much of standardized tests past the Sat yet, nice to know they arent much more horrid.
Yeah, my Calc BC class is really chill. We spend half the class doing work and the rest just kind of doing whatever we want.

but are you really just learning derivatives right now? i learned that stuff last year in an intro to calc class (which im assuming is like an AB level of work, but i dont really know).

but yeah, i really enjoy derivatives and the basics of integration i know.

jmic

Smash Ace
this is important enough to merit a double post

well kizzo even tho i cant go, you should host this biweekly

your song is called A Lesser Man, and the artist is Graffik. im about 95% sure this is the right thing.

you're welcome, norcal

Upon further research, I can confirm that whiteboyninja is correct.

The song can be found on a CD called Nu Breed: Global Underground, by Satoshi Tomiie.

Here's a link to Amazon.com where you can listen to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Nu-Breed-Unde...9814215?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1193401074&sr=8-2

So no johns! Host a tourney soon!

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Top Bottom