• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
quoted for truth!
LOVE TRANCE
how are you getting there Kurtis??

I usually get to SF by: VTA->Caltrain->MUNI/BART

getting to the venue will be easy enough, I might be in sf even before saturday though and I guess that will determine if I go to the biweekly or not >.>

Nice to hear that they are okay fta

Necrophiliac might be my new name in brawl x_X

woah good sht jmic

imm sooo tiredd

sleepy

dam bombsoilder was cute

no i didn't get a pic with just him and me -.-

RPK

Smash Lord
I got bored so I tried. . . .

Hooray for paint! And you wanted it to say snap so I put it on the bell...
Eww...I just realized how freaking huge it is...Must be the lack of sleep...And smash Dx

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I heard about this movie from my art professor! she sed sumthing about it being like rahlly goods. i should check it out yah?

btw im coming back dis friday and will make this biweekly! Hoorah! ^__^ i get to see (and prolly smell...) everyone...
I resent that. I have an enchanting musk.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I like that you can't tell it's a Falco right away. People like to discover things.

But I don't think of it as a tatoo. More like G&W ate Falco and now he's swimming through his veins, or something like that.

Blokus will be in San Diego this weekend.

Snap

Smash Ace
I got bored so I tried. . . .

Hooray for paint! And you wanted it to say snap so I put it on the bell...
Eww...I just realized how freaking huge it is...Must be the lack of sleep...And smash Dx
OK it looks great except for the fact that falco is wearing his whitish beige color and not his whitish blue.

DRGN

Technowizard
if TC1 counts as being from Sac then count 4 ppl from Sac at 0C3 and thats if timmy/tommy(the beefy meat-eaters) do not count

BTW news from ppl in bay area: they wanna visit sac and smash and hang out...they also said if not a tournament then a nice smashfest and specifically mentioned ender having a smashfest

btw 0C3 was fun...im just sad i didnt get to YYG bombsoldier...TWICE!
OMG, dial-up is no more! I'm free! I can log in and post and stuff now guys. :chuckle:

Anyways, yeah, I'd love to smash with bay populous again; that'd be great!

Baysians, Hydro Kirby and friends: Good times, definitely wouldn't mind meeting up wit you guys again for some more of the same.

DBR: I've been wanting to smash with you folk again for a while now, it's been too long... I can't believe I only barely played just a few of you guys at OC3.

But unfortunately I don't know what's happening for me this weekend yet... I haven't discussed with anyone how I'd be getting to the Biweekly, and it appears I'm not invited to the smashfest at NK's. Which I guess is actually ok since I've never even played Geo before, let alone met him. But also I wouldn't be able to smash with you guys @ Nk's if you did come up. :(
(this post is now long enough to post. hooray)

RPK

Smash Lord
Hm...crap thats true...>x< Oh well just give me a picture with a light blue falco and Ill just redo it. It wasnt that hard to edit it anyways ^^;;

DRGN

Technowizard
Ok, yeah, that's the same page I came up with. And now looking back at it, it says it's a bottling plant. And if you look back at the picture, look at the package Luigi is holding, there appear to be the top half of some bottles visible!

Snap

Smash Ace
UPS Package < Pandoras Box.

Snap do you want to go this weekend?
I read a little bit on this thread about this weekend, and I'm not sure if there's a biweekly (which the title would lead me to believe) or if there is some other smashfest on sunday or something else?

what's going on this weekend??? im interested

Zoap

Smash Master
Biweekly San Jose on Sat, and on Sun NK is holding a private smashfest because Geo is moving Texas. So I might go to both. Answer my original question LOL

The King

Smash Ace
I'm going to try my best to attend the smashfest for GEO if I'm invited. And if you didn't read my shoutouts in the oc3 thread, I'm buying you and the rest of DBR some outback steakhouse Zoap. If the scheduling is a problem to find a chance we can all go, I'll just tab a Denny's meal instead. But yeah: I wanna see GEO before he leaves!

King Out

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
ok might as well clear this up.

PEOPLE INVITED TO GEO'S GOING AWAY SMASHFEST:

DBR + Boback: yous guys should automatically assume an invite.
BLUE PHOENIXES: once again, auto-assume invite.
BAYSIANS: I like you guys, so yeah lol9lolop.
DEEP NORCAL: once again, auto-assume invite. Sheridan AT LEAST you should come.
KIZZO: <3 if you can get a ride >_<
ISAI: I know you like Geo, don't deny it. he's got a pretty face after all.

And yeah that's pretty much the whole of it for invites.

Don't get all pissy if you don't get an invite and want to go. Like i said "private" invite so whatever.

LOL. And Teamscape can go lolip0pppplol. Redundant.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
ok might as well clear this up.

PEOPLE INVITED TO GEO'S GOING AWAY SMASHFEST:

DBR + Boback: yous guys should automatically assume an invite.
BLUE PHOENIXES: once again, auto-assume invite.
BAYSIANS: I like you guys, so yeah lol9lolop.
DEEP NORCAL: once again, auto-assume invite. Sheridan AT LEAST you should come.
KIZZO: <3 if you can get a ride >_<
ISAI: I know you like Geo, don't deny it. he's got a pretty face after all.

And yeah that's pretty much the whole of it for invites.

Don't get all pissy if you don't get an invite and want to go. Like i said "private" invite so whatever.

LOL. And Teamscape can go lolip0pppplol. Redundant.
meh i'd go but i don't know geo that well / no ride T_T. tell geo i wish him luck even i met him once!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Way to have a great weekend when I'll be at EVO WEST.

In SAN DIEGO.

*****es.

But I'll have fun too......I hope...

Top Bottom