• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
If you think you will be running late (or are running late) and want me to sign you up and just take your money later, pm me for my cell phone number, but if it gets to your match and you aren't there, that will be 1 loss already, that's as lenient as I can get guys.;)

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
i didn't even know there was that thread. i will post in karthiks room when im at homee. lol i mean his thread not his room LOl

yeahhh i can't make it to biweelie or whatever the next two weekends im busy. got to help my mom move.. like a few miles -.-

HAVE FuN =D

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
tourney this saturday..i didnt know that..anyway..goodnight. Zz..why do i even post anymore..whatever.

TANG isnt coming this time, he wants to sleep.

Spectre as usual is coming.

VANS is coming.

maybe a little sister of mine is coming..

me? whatever. gnight. gota go bathroom and watch my sassy girl + initial-d again. ^^

B> YOUR MOM @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
tourney this saturday..i didnt know that..anyway..goodnight. Zz..why do i even post anymore..whatever.

TANG isnt coming this time, he wants to sleep.

Spectre as usual is coming.

VANS is coming.

maybe a little sister of mine is coming..

me? whatever. gnight. gota go bathroom and watch my sassy girl + initial-d again. ^^

B> YOUR MOM @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
initial D WTF -_- man being #3 in US for initial D arcade influence u and Tang XD.

The King

Smash Ace
I can't wait to see who wins this one. It should be really, really intense. Bob$, if you read this, I want you to actually care about this one. Just try to play even half as gay as you do in friendlies, and it's in the bag.

King Out

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to see who wins this one. It should be really, really intense. Bob$, if you read this, I want you to actually care about this one. Just try to play even half as gay as you do in friendlies, and it's in the bag.

King Out
WHOA the king want DBR to win XD. YEA GO BOB$ for the win xD.

Yea i cant wait for the results as well for im not going ^^. Goodluck ppl.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Anyone that uses BART/bus to the biweeklies: can you give me the directions via public transportation?

Thanks.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Depending on if i have an extra buck, i might do some MMs. I already played friendlies with your brother a few BWs ago. Oh and this goes for anyone. If you would be interested in doing a MM just post up here or find me tomorrow.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
My parents would only let me go for maybe 2 hours, since I just got better from being sick. It would be my first time going to one of these, so since I probably won't get to enter, what time would be the best to be there to play people? (after 12:30 though)

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
My parents would only let me go for maybe 2 hours, since I just got better from being sick. It would be my first time going to one of these, so since I probably won't get to enter, what time would be the best to be there to play people? (after 12:30 though)
anytime before singles starts, which should be at around 3 or 4. There should be a good number of friendlies, so get in there and play some.

SuperRad

Smash Master
lunin: sure. best of 5 blah blah blah, you know the deal. additional stipulation: give me some advice afterwards.

blakmage: wanna go against my shiek then? its never played a tournament match before, im gonna try it out tomorrow. best of 5, $1.

anyone else? This will probably be my last tourney till NCT2 Red, so I'm hoping to get in as many matches as possible. I'm willing to do quarter matches to if anyone is interested. I got a big bag of change somewhere...

sidefx

Smash Champion
Who Wants To Mm Me!!!

Ill Take Anyone's Offer. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ian

Smash Ace
sidefx (boback?): 1$, best of 5 my jiggly your mewtwo.
deal?
<_<
>_>

but really 1$ best of 5, jiggs vs doc or ICs, whatever you chose
I'll take that =o

I'll use...link...if link fails...captian falcon...if he fails sheik ~_~ and if she fails...jungle japes

Top Bottom