• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I just called Kizzo, guys.

Doors open mayne. And people are smashin' it up.

[edit]

Majid595,

Teams usually starts around 12, but be there before for signups. Teams takes roughly between three to four hours, so I'd expect Singles signups to be around 3. Good luck, newcomer? What city are you from?

majid595

Smash Rookie
I just called Kizzo, guys.

Doors open mayne. And people are smashin' it up.

[edit]

Majid595,

Teams usually starts around 12, but be there before for signups. Teams takes roughly between three to four hours, so I'd expect Singles signups to be around 3. Good luck, newcomer? What city are you from?
Yes i am a newcomer and from union city

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Hey how are the teams going? I'm trying to judge when I should leave, since I can only be there for 2 hours.

Edit: Anyway, I'm going to leave now. It's almost 2:10 right now, and it takes me about 45 minutes to get there, so I'll see you guys there around 3.

Ian

Smash Ace
that was very fun =o

uh shouts i guess

Bio: almost had another jungle japes misshap again ^^;
Brian: I wish you would have accepted not taking the $ but oh well =o
Alaric: nice MMs you got better
Karthik: wow mad mind game skills =0

my teal contoller came today... 1 day late ~_~

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Shoutouts.
Even though... I was only there for like 2 hours. I'll do one-lined shoutouts.

The Venomous SNKE.
Some adventure. I'm never taking the bus again, lmao. Thanks for dropping me off.

Boback Moutain FX.
You finally beat me in a set. After four sets of defeat from me. Good job, no johns.

The Black Kid & Good Ol' Zoap.
Haha Pierre & Peter, hella fun 1-stock same-char FFA battles with Boback. K-Balls Combo. XD

Bobby Brown BobMoney.
Haha, thanks for warming me up. You're just too good. I'm glad I beat you finally though, lmao.

Looney LunInSpectra.
There, I used pretty colors for these shoutouts, like them? They're pweety.

Joel Alvacado.
You finally got your elephant from me. Name it after yourself. Isai the Elephant.

Dominoes-n00b BTZO.
Thanks for finishing up our matches so SNKE and I could get home. You too good.

The Notorious Spectah.
It's good you made it even after you got shot in the knee to own me hard once again, haha.

Infinite Hammertime.
Yeah, those mindgames are intense. Sorry you fell for them. Literally, lmao.

Not-So-Super-But-Rad Brian.
Thanks for the dollar. Want to money match again? I'll give you more wisdom.

Last But Not Least.
Much love to Nekurbis, Frotaz, Scamp, Yen, Kizzo and Mike666 as well. Sorry if I missed anyone else.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
^_^ Hella fun! Thanks to DAvid and Danny for keeping things runnin' smoothly as always. SHout outz!

Sheridangerous: XD i always love playing friendlies with u....and the occasionaly Pokes here and there are too good!

ShadowBTZO: Hehe.....The cars did u in in the second match...ur Samus is too good! I gotta play u agen! >>

Vanessa: Good matches. Glad to have finally met u.

Alaric: :p gotta play u more..."wtf? u infinited me across the stage!"

Karthik/Snke: When the heck did u guys get there and then all of a sudden u guys just disappeared...bleh...i guess i'll see u guys next time!

Zoap: Pokemon Masters are too good. Thanks for teaming with me. :D hell yes i can catch bombs...hahaha

Myko: Nice matches man---dont fall for 3 second-charged upsmashes...hahahaha ^_^

Kawn: XD thanks for playin with me...Zelda too good. Peach dittos were fun...HAHAHAHA ur too funni "wat? its wat i do with zelda!"

Mike666: Darn u....i'll get u OMG i will! ^_~ nice matches

Kurtis/Bernard: Double sheik ftw...>.> i'll get u kurtis...bernard ur cool ^_^

Frotaz: ur ganon is hella good. we gotta play more

SilentSpectre: Aw no friendlies or item matches this time...next time okay?

Nick: wat can i say...ur peach>mine by far...hahaha ^_^ good to see ya agen

Isai: thanks for givin me that match u promised

SideFx: :p "i effing hate peaches man..." hahahaha aww i like playing with u too! see ya next time

Mari: Hella girl power.

LuninSpectra: >.>/<.< ahem....i guuuueessss u can say u beat me in those item matches....>> ahahhaah u totally threw away all the items and just went for me! roar! cheater...thanks for playing with me...
Anyone i forgot to mention....nice matches...thanks for playing with me!

mike666

Smash Apprentice
results???/
there was a large tornado that just suddenly appeared and destroyed everything --> as a result there are no final results

btw, BTLR u r the worst player i have every seen. u should stop playing this game cuz u just suck way too much :laugh:

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Man that was so fun. Convinced my sister/parents to let me stay longer. It was really fun playing all of you guys. Didn't get around to that $1 mm though.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Where in union city? I live there to

Oh what? You live in Union City? Wow man that means we live close by. Did you/do you go to

Logan High? A few of my cousins go there...let me know and maybe we can do some more falco

dittos

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
woah i had so much fun i wasn't even supposed to be there lol

dude ok who thought mYkO was a sExy beast toDAy omGgg iM sEriouS if i was a girR, I'd have hIS bAbY by nOW L<OLO!L!O

SuperRad

Smash Master
Fun tournament
first id like to just say thanks to all that i played and forgot or talked to without knowing who they really were.
second id like to say sorry to anyone i said i was going to MM and didnt. i either forgot or decided that i didnt want to lose another dollar :-/

SHOUTOUTS!
First and foremost, my boy Bio. Glad we could team again, we didnt all that hot this time. Hopefully we can team again, and do a little better. I felt pretty overwhelmed today, I didn't feel like I was getting any sort of rhythm going.

Secondly, BLOCKUS CREW! you guys know who you are. that game is like crack. better be there at the next biweekly :lol:

then, the people I played in the tournament:
Myko+Mari - your team was good. I was having horrible troubles playing space animals all day, but Myko's was probably the worst. too much style.
Kurtis+Bernard - your team was... ridiculous haha. fun match but we got beat pretty hard.
Nick (hella) - i was psyched, but it wasnt enough i guess. your fox was too good
the guy with large hair (The Fusion?) - man, like i said, space animals were ****ing me over all day. i really need to get more practice against them... your falco was pretty good, grats on your first win ^_^

after taht the three money matches i ended up doing:
Karthik: How much were you sandbagging me? ;-) Thanks for the advice, and I'll MM you for a dollar next time we meet, so NCT2 probably?
Ian: You earned the dollar. I'm a man of my word. However, i then felt obligated to use your name on every station :lol: (that wasnt intentional, it just happened that your name was still on and i cant read japanese)
Will: I should of won, your mario is pretty good

some more people:
sergi: nice friendlies
boo: finally got to play you, maybe next time we'll do a random match
guys i sat with at jack in the box (shadow, mike, boback and zoap): you all are too funny

to anyone i forgot, i love you :lol:

Top Bottom