• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

mcc

Smash Ace
ALRIGHTY so since it seems like its pretty for sure that the biweekly isnt going to happen...
i have plans for a medium sized smashfest at my place. i'll have to run it by the parents, but im pretty confident that it will be OK, especially considering they probably wont stick around the whole time.
so people who seem interested in comming:
art
possibly kurtis
bootle
bryant
possibly hung
maybe billy
mcc

if bootle does indeed bring another TV, i can probably have like 12 people over. this allows for a cupple more people to come if they like! send me an instant message at whitewashedninja if you're interested. if you havnt been to my place yet, directions will be given. pizza and soda will PROBABLY be supplied (depends if i have enough cash on me) if not then just soda and chips. no last minuters unless i give permission, please. i'd like everyone to let me know by (preferably before) friday if they will come.

dont be a stranger, i've met and talked to so many of you!
sorry i don't think i can come actually. if my thingy gets cancelled, i will though.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
woah i got rep points like my first i think and something about 'scary energy' ROFL

I will b helpin my mom move this weekend so can't make anything but I love u guys dun wory mmk

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
ProdigyKid (and anyone ever attempting to come to my place to smash):

I have to physically let you into the building; the door thingy doesn't work if you don't have a land line, and I just use my cell. So I must be contacted beforehand. Meine nummer ist:
415 717 2133

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW YAY.

I have Fridays off.

PHD

Smash Apprentice
ProdigyKid (and anyone ever attempting to come to my place to smash):

I have to physically let you into the building; the door thingy doesn't work if you don't have a land line, and I just use my cell. So I must be contacted beforehand. Meine nummer ist:
415 717 2133

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW YAY.

I have Fridays off.
I might drop by this saturday if not that many people come, since it's not too far from my place.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
alright so my new list looks something like
raves
russel
boo
dread
will
art
bryant
hoodie if i give him a ride to and from bart
billy? still need confirmation on him.
hung? also awaiting confirmation
thizz? depends if raves brings

am i missing anyone?

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Change of plans! I'm gonna probably be in Santa Clara this weekend, so it would seem like I'm not going to Sheridan's place. If I feel like it, I will go to Nick's. I'll give you a call if I'm going or something.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
i got a question. i want to attend the next NCB i wanna start going to tournaments. so im confused, when and where is the next 1 going to take place

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i got a question. i want to attend the next NCB i wanna start going to tournaments. so im confused, when and where is the next 1 going to take place
That actually depends on when Kizzo will be able to host it, if it is next week though, it will conflict with the TGE tournaments, so that is up to him. Keep checking this thread and you'll see it.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
there is NO BIWEEKLY on saturday. instead there are smaller smashfests scattered around the area, one being at my house. there are a lot of people uncertain if they will come or not so its looking like there will be a decent amount of room at my place

UNFORTUNATLY

i may have to kick everyone out at 5:30. im negotiating, so we'll see.....

Ian

Smash Ace
there is NO BIWEEKLY on saturday. instead there are smaller smashfests scattered around the area, one being at my house. there are a lot of people uncertain if they will come or not so its looking like there will be a decent amount of room at my place

UNFORTUNATLY

i may have to kick everyone out at 5:30. im negotiating, so we'll see.....
hey Ice can I come? I might not be able to come because I kinda already obligated myself to a party...I just don't wanna go so if I end up not going I would love to go play smash w/ you =o

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Spectr(a+e) for top 3 in both teams in singles!

We should get some hype going on for NCT2. I don't know why its dead & dull right now...
Go post in the thread. It's dead and dull because there hasn't been any new announcements or problems lately. Once NCT2 gets nearer like 2-3 weeks, the posts will be rushing in like crazy. But yeah, post on the thread.

Oh, and click my sig to view the official website.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
**** that was a fun smashfest. 4 people came who i didnt expect, but thats because i didnt check my PMs. sorry guys! except for bernard...i had absolutly no notice for him <_< >_>

anyways i hope there was enough pizza. there was sitll 1 soda left.
we had a 7 team doubles tourny, here's the results:

1: Put Ya Stunna Shades On (Bernard and Mike666)
2: I Gotta Pee (Pete Chen and Prodigy Kid)
3: Timberback (Art and Nemesis)
4: Team Mediocre (Bootle of Water and ICEninja)
5: AEROsoul (AERO and Russel)
6: Unstoppable (Dread and Will)
7: Street Pharmacy (Raves and Thizz)

if there are any mistakes let me know.

get more sleep next time thizz.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
thanks to ICEninja for lettin us come over! this ncb(nick's cool biweekly) was pretty fun, especially the little tourny we had goin. At first i wasnt sure if people wanted to do it, but I guess everyone was into it, so it all worked out. btw, for those wonderin why the rankings are sequential, it's cuz peope who were tied for 5th and 7th played each other. Sorry about not lettin u kno about Bernard comin, that was a last minute thing, but thanks for being cool about it.

I Gotta Pee: that was one crazy grand finals man. You guys were intense

Art: I love u

Dread & Will: those were some fun singles matches we had.

I gotta say, by far, the best and most hilarious match was between Unstoppable and Street Pharmacy, playin for 6th place. You guys said so many funny things I almost cried :laugh:

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah i was kinda annoyed at first...but it turns out my parents didnt really care. things worked out really good! im actually glad you and bernard and pete came, it REALLY jacked up the level of the smashfest

and NCB is nick's crazy biweekly! LOL

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
was there an NCB this time? if TANG didn't go then..hm..nevermind

hmm..this october..is NCT2..ahh..too many events..way too many. ill be LUCKY to even go to NCT2. other than that, smash is dead for me unless i go to Spectre's house, which is..semi-occasional.^^

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Yah nick thx for letting us all come by! it was alot of fun pizza drinks and smash? wat else can u ask for lol. And shout outs to all the people i played and meet. Lol mike lots of good matches and u cant stop us at great bay haha! Street pharmacy fun battle for 6th place if thizz had been more awake unstoppable might have got last lol.

sidefx

Smash Champion
PETE CHEN. why dont you go to the biweeklies man.

you have to go to the next one. i dont want to keep seeing you ONLY with the midwest crew youre NorCal now =D dont make me throw your *** in the pool. ;)

Art?

Smash Journeyman
thanks, nick, for having a pretty cool "biweekly." had lots of fun. bernard is too good. pete chen is the crazyness.

Top Bottom