• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
WTF fremont is like close to SJ. You guys got it easy.
I was just checkin before geo picks me up to see if everything is fine. AWESOEM ill see you guys in a few hours. (THATS right we have to drive for 2 hours for you guys) btzo lets tear this teams thing up.

x_cal

Smash Cadet
I'd go if I can, trust me. But since I can't due to the lack of a ride and family matters, here I am =(

And I'm not going SoCal until late September anyways. >_>

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
bahaha this tourny is held at the school i will be going to in a week and a half, and isnt more than a 15, 20 minute drive for me! <3 milpitas haha.
im gonna go take a shower and warm up a bit then come...probably be there between 11 and 12, i dont think im good enough to bother with the crew thingy, but i'll play doubles if i get a team mate.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
dammm...everything seems so cool this time and i didn't even get to come..

people wearing deodorant..

more spinning fans probably..

more smashers new and old probably..

more events than just 1v1 and 2v2..

more TVs used for gamecubes..nooo

i missed it all..and...btw..can you guys ask what KARTHIK wanted..is he back? tell him to post back here..

arghhhh right now the tourney is started? or...at least open.....grrr..

GLHF people..arghhh i wish i could come =(!!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
WTF fremont is like close to SJ. You guys got it easy.
I was just checkin before geo picks me up to see if everything is fine. AWESOEM ill see you guys in a few hours. (THATS right we have to drive for 2 hours for you guys) btzo lets tear this teams thing up.
Yeah, we do have it easy. And, I've never missed a biweekly before I left for India, so yeah, I'm talking about the rest of Fremont. But everyone has things going on, and when they don't, they're just .. lazy.

Stupid Fremont, I want to move to Asiantown or Antioch or something.

Ian

Smash Ace
rawr how fun! I did so well comapred ot my other times....

Zhu: fun going to lunch todya I think you coulda beat sinma...
Justin: gaaah Up-b ftw very nice... enjoy digi pen
Snap: that was such a fun match~! u beat me pretty badly but now I get to say I played Snaps game and watch!
Aria: dude I can't believe I beat you! last time I played you...u four stocked me like 5 times in a row ~_~
PHD: we didn't get our rematch in.
Btzo: grrr I wanted Cracker Jack Biggy POP but u just did Ian ~_~
Rage: GRRR you took 75C from me but Trust me I will get it back...I was so empressed on how my fox did against yours I was so close to winning! that was the first time I played fox against someone...good
Lunin: gave your brother coaching~aslo i wanna read your article again if you could send me a link hammertimedelux that would be cool.
Boo: ur bowser is 2 crazy...but next time I'll beat you
Boo's heavy set friend: :D I scraped you
that guy I beat in the first round...: good match I can't remember your name but good match you have no idea how much I wanted to Cpt. Falcon ditto you but I was 2 scared had to go sheik ~_~ ;
hmm who else? If I forgot anyone sry

ooh Hella your Tatoo is awsome(sonic and tails)
Mike thanks for throwing this tourny again hope you'll throw some more

if there are no more biweeklies cya'll @ NCT2!!! Also if anyone wants to have a like an NCT2 fundraiser tournament end me an IM~

EDIT Ryan(Pink) Sorry I oculdn't give you a ride ~_~: my dad was out side and we needed to hury and I couldn't find ya ~_~:

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
whew, had a GREAT time even though i got trounced in both singles and doubles. i'll do some shout outs probably tomorrow when i have the energy to, i wsa tired all day and im tired now.
i wish i was able to bring my A game but instead i think i brought my B- game, i just havnt had more than 2 days of practice since june! its awful!
but yeah, good stuff. kizzo was there, said he got his job thingy. i feel like im starting to make some friends, too. i also feel like im close to a breakthrough in my game, but i just need to get enough hours of training in for that to happen. oh well!
see you all next time

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again Mike for coming so early to set-up the place. ^_^
This was another great tourney. Thanks to Peter DAnny and Mike for keeping things running so smoothly. :)

SHOUT OUTS!

Falcomist: JUstin! wth happened? Ur hella good now hahaha! XD i'm scared of u now....even my powershield can't help me now....:/

Darren and Raver(ex IHS): OHOHOHO!!!! Tell eric and them i sed hey! and i'm lookin forward to that smash fest!

SDFX: ^_^ its was like my first tourney match all over again...except this time u didn't underestimate me...hahaha but the results were still the same...LOL i hate u man...hahaha jk i love ur mindgames! ;) "psh...i got this..."

Will: :p take THAT! *dsmashes* hahaha thanks for playing with me! ^^

Snap: Um...girls bathroom eh? hahahah that was hilarious! i've never me a guy that has ever done that! DuuuuuDe! im in here! ahahahahaha OMG i shoulda took a pic so i can blackmail u! XD jk...o_O

King: we didn't get to item match....next time!

Sheridan: i never knew u were soo ticklish! muahahah!

Frotaz: OMG i almost got u! >_> i'll get u omg i swear hahahah

ProdigyKid: Ohohoho ur no match for me in item matches! XD

Dave: im serious..if there is ever an item tourney team with me XD

Kizzo: thanks for beating me up...hahaha but i did better against u than i did way back huh? ^_^ hahahaha "dark mike"

Nick: too bad u couldn't make it. U came later but teams were already over...next time okay? XD

Zack: thanks for teaming with me! i think we did great hahaha hope to see unext tme...(u have a scary sheik)

Kurtis: hehe my RIVAL! ur gonna go down kurtis! XD nice matches huh?

Geo and Kev$: Nice teams matches...hope to play u guys one on one next time

Sinma: Crazy ness...i wanna play u more...even tho u were sandbagging it was really fun XD

AfroJustin: :/ we didn't get to play that much....too caught up..:p

BZTO: i wanna friendly u next time!

Lunin: Thanks for the cookies rey

Alaric: OMG pleeease nooo don't tickle me nuuuuu XD

Jeff: o_O we MUST play next time

Tang: u gotta play me next time too! OR i'll burn ur house ahahhahaha jk...if that really happens don't look at me....>_>

Peter: WOW i gotta surpass u sumhow XD im gonna do a quintuple turnip combo on u next time! ahahahah

Zelgadis: Trebor...I hope to see u at NCTII....^_^ thanks for being to nice/mean to me! XD don't forget about us in arizona! :/

Anyone i forgot to mention: good matches...sorry i forgot to mention u... ;P

[ITEM MATCH ME!] ^_^' *throws fan* ftw! hahaha

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
GG guys, apparently Kizzo got his job. Everything should be back to the old days.

Dangerous. NCT2 donations are open, the only person I've heard from so far is KillaForCash.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol, wtf. I'm glad I wasn't there.

Yeah people, wear your deodorants. Fremont sucks for not participating in biweeklies after I left. That's just BS. Stupid Fremont. Fremont's hella lousy. That aside, we've lost X_CAL to SoCal.

Well not really, but he's going to UCLA for his college years. Hopefully the beast goes to NCTII.

Lol maybe coz everyone in fremont is going to junior year?
Which means.. SAT prep!! -__-

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Is this X_CAL any good? I'll be a second year at UCLA this coming year. I know that Aesis will be going to UCLA (manacloud almost went, but is going to UCI instead since it's closer to his home). Last year I was, by far, the best Smasher at UCLA (for both 64 and Melee, and probably best at Halo 2 as well). The tournies last year really sucked, run by complete idiots, I had to convince them to turn off team attack and items, but it was still 7 stock on Temple -_- Anyways, this next year one of my friends will be in charge of running the tournaments, she's pretty good with Sheik and she knows how to run a standard tourney (with my help), so UCLA will actually have GOOD tournies next year :p

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Is this X_CAL any good? I'll be a second year at UCLA this coming year. I know that Aesis will be going to UCLA (manacloud almost went, but is going to UCI instead since it's closer to his home). Last year I was, by far, the best Smasher at UCLA (for both 64 and Melee, and probably best at Halo 2 as well). The tournies last year really sucked, run by complete idiots, I had to convince them to turn off team attack and items, but it was still 7 stock on Temple -_- Anyways, this next year one of my friends will be in charge of running the tournaments, she's pretty good with Sheik and she knows how to run a standard tourney (with my help), so UCLA will actually have GOOD tournies next year :p
Get ready for some competition then, X_CAL is going to tear up the campus.

SuperRad

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS from my first biweekly
incase anyone is confused, I probably introduced myself as brian
Mike, Shadow and... Zoap?: good job running the tournament
Ian: Thanks for whoopin me first round. you should of falcon ditto'd me, theres no way you could've lost =P
Dred: i dont know if you post here, but good match. ICs **** me up
Pink/RPK: had fun talking to you/taunting you during matches
Ice: it was nice meeting you and talking to you.
Bootle: you are a funny guy. your bowser looks good, hopefully next biweekly ill actually get to play against it
Hella: hopefully that quarter served you well. just wondering, are you splitting it 50/50 with king? I know you two set that up
Lunin's little brother: ****, you are too good. i hope you keep practicing and getting better, cause you have a lot of talent.
nintendoking: thanks for smacking me around.
jeff and sidefx: mancala destroys, but sidefx needs to step up his game.

Snap

Smash Ace
i feel so tired. it took a lot of energy out of me.

bye: hey man it was kind of close but i ended up winning against you. maybe next time you'll get the better of me OMG!

ian: that was hella fun matches i think it was the first time we played. if you make it to the next biweeklies (if they hold them) i'll look forward to playing you again! glad you had fun

geo: sup GEO! i love u. close matches man you should have kept confidence in your captain falcon and stayed OMG LOL! nice marth tho. it was the first time i saw you in such a long while. try to make it to 0c2 and nct and everything PLZ!

SS: we didnt play but it was nice to see u as always lol.

who else did i play umm

zach: sup i dont think you use smashboards but i'll see you at berkeley lol.

frotaz: hey playa nice ganondorf its sexy like your eyes i can't believe you don't wear contact lenses you should be a model

falcomist: hella nice falco and fox and yeah! we played but not enough. LOL! <3 i cant believe how cool u are. go to 0c2! LOL OMG ok later lol

nintendoking: sup playa. those were some close money matches maybe next time ill try my falco too. system of a down rocks omg <3

kizzo i saw u for a few seconds i love what you've done with your hair omg. hope to see u at 0c2 LOLAPL!PO

YEN: LOL that was hella funny. the secret is nobody uses the girls bathroom except like the one or two girls that ever go to the biweeklies, and us girls are obviously hella more clean that the filthy boys so i like to go in there and use the clean facilities. you should see the boys bathroom the walls are smothered in feces LOL not really but that would be gross.

myko should have gone wtf is his problem that stupid slave

kawn couldnt make it to this, he was at a friends house devoid of a cell phone OMG LOL

lunin: sup. your fox does good against my GW i dont know what you're talking about. u have nothing to be scared of! lets do a 1 dolla money match at 0c2 or something LOL!!L!OL!OL!!O!O!L!OL!PO!LP!L!PL!

mike666
BTZO

these fools know that im a real gangsta with my gangsta slippers

ya gotta smack b!tches that don't recognize.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys, just got home from doin std and then cleaning up the room, so yeah im pretty tired....im prolly gonna sleep in for a lil bit, so dnt expect exact results to be up early in the day....but i can say that king and zel did get first in teams and zel got first in singles.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
First Biweekly, was pretty fun. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be but since I still can't play as well as everyone there, I got owned a lot. I was the quiet guy in the white sweater who didn't talk much o.O. Yen was the first person to own me that day, hahaha. Oh yeah, and thanks to all of you who came to my place after, it was pretty fun even though most of you fell asleep on my bed.

Snap

Smash Ace
i keep getting up hella early i dont know what's wrong with me

today i woke up feeling sick like i didnt feel like going to 0c2 but i feel better now

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Amazingly I actually had the money this time, but then I realized I don't know how to get to San Jose or what public transit to take or anything lol, plus I got up too late.

Can anyone give me a ride there?

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Amazingly I actually had the money this time, but then I realized I don't know how to get to San Jose or what public transit to take or anything lol, plus I got up too late.

Can anyone give me a ride there?
It's over now, unless you're taking about the next one for August 26th.

Top Bottom