• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
assuming it's true, is this gay?
How awkward.
I'm pretty sure Alan could give the best insights for these types of stories.

That's one jacked up story. Gawd. It isn't as bad as that brawl/BIO kid who speaks funny about hotels though.

"That sure beats Super Mario Bros."

LOL! Why don't you sig that, Alan?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Alan could give the best insights for these types of stories.

That's one jacked up story. Gawd. It isn't as bad as that brawl/BIO kid who speaks funny about hotels though.

"That sure beats Super Mario Bros."

LOL! Why don't you sig that, Alan?
I dont understand how I'd give the best insight, nor do I understand why I would sig that.

Sheridan summed it up well. Its not gay, simple as that.

Edit: My sig is awesome already. Dont you agree Rey? ^_~

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
dont mind rey he has a broken gay scale. he even thinks tom hanks is gay

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why does it offend you so much that you would like for me to change it?

It was a very funny conversation I had with Adam, I asked him if I could sig it, he said sure. I told Vanessa about it, she found it funny.

I think its kinda absurd that you WANT it to be changed. Last time I checked (and asked) you guys werent together anymore.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
OK you guys this thread is way too long to lock personally, but as a moderator I need you guys to stop talking about Lunin or his girlfriend and sex all at once. Thanks guys

Top Bottom