• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL, nice. I never always thought Shoryuken was a bad move, but then when I got older I learned about something called "priority."
From playing against too many Peaches, of course.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Plug man is a lame name :(. I also like MM 1-6 haven't played anything beyond them because they were just too good I didn't want a huge disappointment.
7 is trash
8 is trash
MM&B is trash
X, X2, X3 are solid
1-6 are perfect
9 is insanely awesome but equally difficult. it would be perfect if you could play it on an NES controller. all your tech skill goes away on a sideways wii mote :|

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
@chok:
i'm not going to use peach too much anymore.
i don't play gay enough with her... so you won't have to worry about that. haha

so... now i wanna play megaman? for snes!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ive only played 1/2/3/9
i tried playing x but i couldn't get into it [i was playing it on my computer though, so i didn't give it a fair shot really]
its really really good on the SNES
its more technical and fast paced
some people like MMX4, but i dont
the final boss is really easy on MMX1
but the other 2 are really hard
i dont know if i can do them without e tanks or not
its been a long time

its garbage on a keyboard

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey kenny if we play then, I'd like to use a lot of marth against your fast fallers cuz I need more exp. in that matchup, ok? that'd be fun :D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah, i suppose if by "spacing" you meant "be close enough to hit them at all", then ok, there are spaced dsmashes
wow... the biggest example i have, is a strategy against falcon i got from watching pink shinobi play brandon a long time ago.
against a falcon, you can run away and space a dsmash to counter all his approaches.
if you space his dair right, you can dsmash him without trading hits.
you can even do that with nairs. it was pretty gay to watch, lol, but it worked.
o rly? might i ask who you are trying to play instead?
fox and/or marth.
um... why?
lol we didn't get to play singles did we?

oooooo transformers and terminator are coming out this year.
i wish pocky would get inside my stomach because im hungry.
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GOO

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
oh good luck with other characters.
we played one friendly on YS with your fox and my ganon but it wasnt a legit friendly.
terminator looks pretty good and transformers is transformers, more than meets the eye.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
no, don't try to cover your tracks. you're the one who didn't get it.

i hope you object to this so my next post can be dripping with condescension
DO IT, LUIS!
you can take this guy.
you got this! LOL
oh good luck with other characters.
we played one friendly on YS with your fox and my ganon but it wasnt a legit friendly.
terminator looks pretty good and transformers is transformers, more than meets the eye.
why wasn't it legit? did you **** me? lol
(i prolly sd'd 5 times or somethin')

yeah, you caught me in one of the early stages of "i don't wanna main peach"

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wow I see you post everywhere now King Gerudo! I was just in the ganon boards looking at that yoshis story super kill percentage thread and sure enough there you were again

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so how about that Davis tourney?? Who is going?!?!
there's a thread for that tourney...
this is the thread about lying on my bed and picking my nose with a fork mode. xD

WTF??? haha
king joe is making the boards a better place...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahahaha yeah i felt like such a jerk after posting that because i lost every other matched we played i think and no one saw those matches ahahahahah

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Gaara and KingGerudo eh? More Ganons, more peaches, sigh. In a norcal tournament no one will get to see my IC's if i go against all of you ahahaha.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey lumpy remember that time I was about to 4 stock your fox while everyone was watching??
pssh hellz yeah
remember the 4 matches before that, where my fox was savagely wrecking your butthole?
haha nooooo. nobody watches those matches.
lulz **** me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you're still going to be playing the game three months from now, i don't see why you wouldn't try to get better

it's hard, yes, but that only depends on how much work you put in. honestly, you could never practice on your own at all, but every time you play someone, go in focusing on one thing -- "okay, i am looking out for situation X so I can change habit Y" -- and get way better much more quickly than you ever thought you would.

and once you start getting better you realize, "wow, this wasn't nearly that hard," get encouraged, and want to play more and more

don't be a *****, nothing worth having in life is easy to achieve

Top Bottom