• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ask him yourself.

Well since I'm letting you have the advantage on shiek vs marth im gonna go fox when you go marth.

If thats ok.
i dunno, are you talking to me?

my post was directed at chok. but i'll be glad to do two separate mms with you too, my marth your fox and my sheik your marth.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I love P and his desire to donate money to the melee players of norcal
I doubt he'll have the $ to pay us all though

I wouldve gone to pockys yesterday but work pwned me. I already take off all the time for tourneys

How was the smashfest guys?

Shroomed

Smash Master
i bet the black people won

was ya'll holdin it down w/o me phil/darrell/brandon? lol
if me/alan would've gone it would've been gg asians =)

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol

black people are 2 good chris
and i'm like 5 good

but really what were the races and what were the placings lol

$heen

Smash Ace
I'm considering hosting a tournament next Friday at my house in Millbrae. I know it's black Friday, and Shroomed's tournament is on the next day, but would anyone be interesetd?

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm considering hosting a tournament next Friday at my house in Millbrae. I know it's black Friday, and Shroomed's tournament is on the next day, but would anyone be interesetd?
host a tournament on saturday, mine got jewed by our college

apparently the entire campus is closing for the holiday weekend, and you just reminded me i still have that thread

i'll go to yours if i have enough $ after i buy my laptop

$heen

Smash Ace
I don't think I could host anything on Saturday because I have to catch a train on Sunday morning. I'll host one on Friday, and I just hope enough people will show up.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
who are the good black and asian smashers in the us? taj bum shiz (wait is bum black? lol i dont even know) and we got baysians and zhu iono about east coast

mexicans got this

Top Bottom