• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I can give people rides to Pocky after if needed.

1:15pm is good at Luis house.

Im getting ppl at Bart at 1pm

HMW, Daryl, PHIL DONT BE LATE.

I <3 Tang and SS so they can be late

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun, even though I'd probably get picked last. ^^;

Anyone interested in playing some Melee/Brawl for a few hours this Friday evening at my place?

Shroomed

Smash Master
drafted crews sound like fun

so do normal crews, although san pablo and TLA or baysians kinda are like the only crews i think

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If this is happening at Pocky's I dont think im invited, lmao. (read:stupid/annoying)

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't know what the hell just happened

originally, the plan was

smashfest at naota's during the day saturday

if anyone was still itching for melee after they get the boot (7 pm), i'd probably be done barlwing, and would be willing to have people at my house

somehow, it evolved into melee at my place tonight? =\

i'd play tonight, and would even have people over tonight, but i still DO plan on going to the barlw tournament tomorrow, so I don't really want people coming from far away (dbr, san pablo, whatever) because I don't really want to stay up too late -_-, and i don't want you to feel like you got cheated out of time

tomorrow night, whatever though. but not til night... daytime smashfest is still at naota's

alan, you're annoying but you're far from passing into the realm of 'i hate you' (there are only one or two smashers in the community at large that i would refuse to have over). If you do end up come over (and this goes for anyone), I just ask that you tone it down late at night, because last time I had a smashfest, my neighbors were *****ing about noise (but that was at like 5 am, so maybe it's different)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Fair enough.

Soooooooo.....anyone wanna see Twilight with me today?

Like none of my friends want to see it. None. Not even the girls.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it really doesn't even look good as a chick flick or anything

like kitchen nightmares, and the biggest loser: family edition, i can't understand who would possibly want to watch it

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I truly only want to see it because I read the book. Even though I create my own images, i'd really like to add the author's images to her own words.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
smash tmrw afternoon at my house.

u should know by now if ur going. ask fmf or i about directions and ****.

and i wanna have draft crews.

cuz whenever i play crews i do better xD

edit: espestus in san mateo opens today at like 6.

sidefx

Smash Champion
cant tomorrow, but i think german bobby and peter are available to smash atleast from what he told me, and maybe dan.. but i doubt it.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol thats what my dad told me yesterday.

i think imma go after going to the movies w/ my gf today, since its like 3 blocks from the movies.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Yeah it opens today, read it in the paper

Can't make it to BAWRL or smashfest since well work is gay, going to quit that **** sometime soon

replicate

Smash Lord
hey, so ky you're coming to this right?

could you do me a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE favor and possibly meet up with my friend to grab my phone charger?

he's in alameda and would probably be willing to drive a little ways
I'll call him to ask

Top Bottom