• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol prodigykid, all i said was mike would **** his ****. take that for whatever you think that means about hk's skill, but it's really more of a compliment to mike

Miharu

Smash Hero
wait lemme argue like hydro

"don't rage at me because i smash u at intellectual debate without trying"

gg pl0x
nice

i teach you well

lol prodigykid, all i said was mike would **** his ****. take that for whatever you think that means about hk's skill, but it's really more of a compliment to mike
except i beat him in an MM when socal came to norcal

hmm i wonder if that's relevant

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Of course someone with a sense of humor would understand that HK posting MikeHAZE is bad is an ongoing joke (or per se smack talk) between the two, and interfering in a somewhat serious manner has deemed you to be quite a fool.

Oh hey look, the source of the joke.

Shroomed

Smash Master
great matches today sheridan, we have to do it again sometime

we made a pretty decent team (although im a horrible team partner and it was u saving my life that made us win most of em lol)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks again for inviting me to play with you guys, I had fun. I hardly ever get sick of teams so it was great just playing 2v2 for hours. I know you guys liked my Legendary Falco too with my dair -> up b shield pressure.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
actually after watching rise and shine enough times i learned to appreciate mikehaze's playstyle it reminds me of old friend KFC

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
socal talks **** cuz mango got a lot of noobs better really fast

thats why we think we're better when our record shows otherwise

but we are better now, especially because you guys somewhat stopped apparently

Top Bottom