• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Ah! I finally made it back to Chico. Time for shout outs! (late, I know, but whatever)

Sidefx: Those were really close/fun/awesome friendlies! Your IC's are incredible. I was hoping to get in a couple more matches with you before I left, but obviously that didn't happen.

Tyde: Thanks for transporting me there for the last hour. The drive to Sac killed me.

Myko/ SS/ Bowser player: I'll get better with my G&W. Good matches, but too many suicides on my part.

Yen: we'll get our item match at a future biweekly. The doubles were entertaining though. ^_^

That was an awesome tournament. I wish I wouldn't have been such a zombie, but the drive 4 stocked me. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

Oh, and if anyone plays guilty gear I'd love to play a few games. I cmost likely can bring a system :)

Zoap

Smash Master
myko: I m not going to PKs or the Biweekly(If there is one) on the 14th. Ill be outta town from the 7th-18th. Didnt you read your packet?!?! anyways, why must ppl post pics of a public update?! It drives me nuts dont do it period.

BlueImpulse

Smash Cadet
So uh... Few things...

Happy 4th of July to everyone, nothing like celebrating your nations independence by blowing stuff up with illegal fireworks from another state.

Also, go see transformers, guy who used to do the stuff for toonami does Prime's voice... you know, he did all the DBZ ad's and stuff, good times.
Also, best movie ever.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Did Transformers sell more than Spiderman 3?

he did all the DBZ ad's and stuff, good times
"In the next episode of DBZ, I will be Optimus Prime's VOICE ACTING!!!!"

Is that they guy? Or is he the guy does the Toonami commercials while making the t.v. shows sound legendary?

BlueImpulse

Smash Cadet
Did Transformers sell more than Spiderman 3?

"In the next episode of DBZ, I will be Optimus Prime's VOICE ACTING!!!!"

Is that they guy? Or is he the guy does the Toonami commercials while making the t.v. shows sound legendary?
The second one, not the on the next time, but the "After colony 196" and "Goku Vegeta.. blah"
those, thats the guy :D

quak

Smash Champion
myko: I m not going to PKs or the Biweekly(If there is one) on the 14th. Ill be outta town from the 7th-18th. Didnt you read your packet?!?! anyways, why must ppl post pics of a public update?! It drives me nuts dont do it period.
sorry dude, i don't check the site often, but i did today and it just looked savage.

11 HOURS TILL DEPARTURE! WOO!

quak

Smash Champion
don't worry, im not frettin

9 hours till my 16 hour flight!

im goin to sleep now, see you guys in august

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
i did not like the poor development of storyline in transformers. YES eyecandy

boo story. But then agen it was one fo those things were it hits u more if u grew up wid it. Agreed?

Dude guys the only cube that is THAT important is a gamecube.

Frotaz was saying what if that whole time they find out it only plays smash??? LOLOOL!!!!

yeah she was hawt.

LOL "bee-otch"

petoo0

Smash Ace
Is there going to be a biweekly next weekend? The 13th? Some Palmdale kids and me were thinking about going to Berkeley for a weekend and hit up a tourney if there is one. Just asking.

SoxSoxy1

Smash Cadet
I b**ched my way into staying in San Jose till the 14th so, yay! I can bring a cube again and help setup again too.
BTW whats up with the results?

jmic

Smash Ace
Madera is in the Central Valley, like Fresno-ish.

And yeah, doors open at around 10ish if you want friendlies and such.

Top Bottom