• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey all,

My name is Derek and I'm gonna be in San Francisco visiting my brother this weekend (thursday - monday) who commutes to Stanford. I'll probably be chilling with him most of the time but I would love to play some melee at some point with some californians. I really wanna see some dispensaries too lemme know if anyone has a club card. =D

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Hey all,

My name is Derek and I'm gonna be in San Francisco visiting my brother this weekend (thursday - monday) who commutes to Stanford. I'll probably be chilling with him most of the time but I would love to play some melee at some point with some californians. I really wanna see some dispensaries too lemme know if anyone has a club card. =D
i see were like 45 minutes away from Frisco. do you know how to get here at all?or near?

soju

SD God
hey yo whats your guys address, i may be able to come sometime next week

and what route do you jog? XD its like a maze for me, so many different ways to go =p

soju

SD God
wowwww, i just looked up the directions for your address and i didnt realize that my jogging route ended next to your place XD

*haha first time a ran it i was just like, hey Rancho Salano is HUGE ! ! !
didnt realize it had an other entrance

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
wowwww, i just looked up the directions for your address and i didnt realize that my jogging route ended next to your place XD

*haha first time a ran it i was just like, hey Rancho Salano is HUGE ! ! !
didnt realize it had an other entrance
i did alot a walking around in rancho lately and i found out that you live in the highest hill in that place.if only i can get beyond that gate i would take a glorious shot at night.dude let me know when you go jogging,i can jog with ya.

Are you pants dry yet Vern?
they are pretty dry,they probably needed to be stretched as well.

soju

SD God
i did alot a walking around in rancho lately and i found out that you live in the highest hill in that place.if only i can get beyond that gate i would take a glorious shot at night.dude let me know when you go jogging,i can jog with ya.

haha im about to go for a jog in a half an hour, ummm usually on tue/thurs/sat/sunday since those are the days i dont work my *** off in the gym XD and i run around 7ish

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
haha im about to go for a jog in a half an hour, ummm usually on tue/thurs/sat/sunday since those are the days i dont work my *** off in the gym XD and i run around 7ish
hah alright maybe ill just bump into or something, im pretty easy to cacth because i jog with my Nintendo backpack.

soju

SD God
lol just tell me what road you usually run on and ill see if i can find ya =w=

*haha couldnt find ya, i took a wrong turn and ended up at the bottom of rancho salano XD

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
lol just tell me what road you usually run on and ill see if i can find ya =w=

*haha couldnt find ya, i took a wrong turn and ended up at the bottom of rancho salano XD
rancho has a lot of up's and downs which i like.if you dont know where your going you get lost easily.

Top Bottom