• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ooooo~ a mario and ganon ^.^
If you see those guys tomorow tell them to ready up cuz im coming for em >;3
lol since my friends down south main them XD
welcome to Fairfield son!!! YO bring some soJu and Korean related Drinks well get down. anyways its funny that you live in Rancho Salono becuase i walk through there every now and then when i wanna take a 5 hour walk. theres a trail in back so i wont have to walk through all the gates and stuff. i can show you and we can walk back to the house if you want

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
haha alright, hope you guys got room for an asian XD
actually i might be able to get out on sunday. . . hopefully :/
is there anyone else here?
im asian....people just dont see it in my black skin, im like 10% Japanese and like 5% Korean.....

soju

SD God
welcome to Fairfield son!!! YO bring some soJu and Korean related Drinks well get down. anyways its funny that you live in Rancho Salono becuase i walk through there every now and then when i wanna take a 5 hour walk. theres a trail in back so i wont have to walk through all the gates and stuff. i can show you and we can walk back to the house if you want
the drinks will be pretty hard since im still a young one XD and yea that will be cool, itll be nice to know a place i can just walk and relax, I cant stay out after 12 though = =ll

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
eww Rodriguez,also I feel that I should tell you that im positive the longer you play with us the more shenanigans you will learn.its like a Fairfield specialty,so be prepared for them.

soju

SD God
i couldnt had church next friday most likely since ill have a phone

lol im pretty sad now i really wanted to play :p

soju

SD God
Well I can't this weekend and most likely not next either. Sorry >.<
I have a phone now so you can contact me- 707-330-5983
I'll probably won't be able to hang until the summer vacation stars, so. . . don't really fret about me coming over.
I'll just call you guys when I know I can for certain.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
its all good man,if you're busy then theres nothin we can really do about that.I got your number in my phone so you can hit me up whenever.

Top Bottom