• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Rou

Smash Rookie
That's not a good idea. They might get caught up in it. Going to shady abandoned warehouses. Spending all there money on pellets just to get another fix.

wowremy

Smash Rookie
helllooooo.
me and a friend play maybe 4 days a week, several hours at a time.
were in napa, if your down to come up or have us over for melee
we neeeed new people to play.
anyone within 30min of napa, whats up

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
helllooooo.
me and a friend play maybe 4 days a week, several hours at a time.
were in napa, if your down to come up or have us over for melee
we neeeed new people to play.
anyone within 30min of napa, whats up
yea about that. the only we can get ride is if Andre gives us a ride but from what i heard andre drives like an old lady.sooooo...... yea absorb that.....sorry andre

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
see this thread is all about the struggles right? soju came over for the first time and witnessed it.a grilled cheese sammich apparently was on the mind set of suicide and failed horribly.and what happen was it jump off the fan next to dondon's bed.it was mad becuase dondon didnt finish the sammich and this is what he looks likes.

Da Struggles..

wowremy

Smash Rookie
We could drive up to fairfield too.
either way is fine.
wanna send a pm, you can text me or something.

soju

SD God
Dondon, lets just talk through here from now on, I don't have free texts XD

so whats the address and is it close?

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
the struggles of paid textin,the address is 1877 san juan ct.its not very far from where I was,depending on how you walk it might not be very far at all.

soju

SD God
lol you live soooo far away now D:

XD i might come on monday, need to see with my grandma ^.^
ill call you if i can

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so yeah my fan on my pc isn't workin so no pc for me,im still down to go to napa tomorrow so just text me if that goes down.Soju you should really try to come with,we barely get to play so it would be cool.also **** you guys my estimations are accurate as hell.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
You have a house phone?
no house phone brody, my mom likes to keep the bills low,no net,not house phone.so i have to make calls before shes leaves in the morning.cant even text from here phone i think.so lately i just been working out i might of lost like 10 pounds or so.becuase i dont watch tv at the casa. if i do i watch flapjack or chowder or adventure time or Gerneration rex... or some random movie maybe some Pysch,Csi... anyways the only i have is GC contrler and every time i look in the closet i look at it...

Top Bottom