• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
cant hang tomorrow, gonna get my hair done~ XDDDD
but really i cant hang since im getting a haircut TT.TT

poor poor hair, hasnt been touched by anyone but me for the past 2 years XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I would say you are such a woman right now but that is some fine fine hair you have goin on,also I have done somethin like this before so I cant complain

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
o btw i was walking around vacaville and um i was reading signs on poles and it says "No POSTING" fail sauce.... you can put stickers and such on poles wtf? i need to take a picture of it.so yea if you post...your gay

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
saturday its goin down son,im gonna get way more hoes than Soju.we got the special guest homie Adriel in attendance who might be the only person that can rival Soju's hair,we got this son.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
yeah we knew that much,you hangin with that off *** group you just met instead of kickin it with the real *****s.also Soju im gettin a bunch of Epik High stuff,get on the hype train.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well

Adriel had to be home at 10 something, and Vern was like, ???, so I was justified

The time I got there though, everyone was clearly drunk, so I just said hello to people I haven't seen in a year, then went home.

It was ***** finding the place though, the boarder between Suisun and Fairfield is all ****ed up

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Well

Adriel had to be home at 10 something, and Vern was like, ???, so I was justified

The time I got there though, everyone was clearly drunk, so I just said hello to people I haven't seen in a year, then went home.

It was ***** finding the place though, the boarder between Suisun and Fairfield is all ****ed up

getting to suisun from fairfield is always lame. and i had a feeling that party was whack...i was mad last night becuase some one was hogging the training room watching tv with their lame dog.so i went to sleep feeling hella lazy.i dont think im making it saturday anymore from the looks of it chicks want me to buy booze and im going to two parties basically...i might reconsider becuase i dont want to spend 20 on drank and im not drinking but i dont have a ride to dondons casa(let me get ot the point) im trying to have a F-ing Fantastic weekend....

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
(A NOCTURNALIST PROMOTION FOR A GUIDE TO PLAY SMASH MELEE)"are you tired of of phantom hits? are you tired of doing stuff and phantom just gets in the way.well buy my copy of "down smash with peach" any body can enjoy doing 20% to their rivals.thats right 20% of pure Phantom. get @ the kids......get @ the kids. so play peach ^^

soju

SD God
;D i cant go to the mall today sorry guys in sacramento
and yo son Ive been on the Epik High Train since 07' fool ;3

sometime this week though ;D ill come over and kick all your ***'s

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
this comin from the guy who couldn't even go out to get *****es,also the kpop section stays on Epik High so its easy to hear them all the time.

soju

SD God
=w= meh the k-pop section can suck my small asian P3n0r <3
its all about underground hiphop ;D

and i can bishes any time of the week, month, and year ;D
i mean i already have over a 100 online stalkers who send me constant emails ;-;
(i think a couple are dudes)

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
kpop section is where the hype is,my boy Victra holds it down in there like a boss.also im gonna start stealin yo hoes if you got it like that,you won't miss a few.

soju

SD God
meh take em all, theyre not my type anyways
some are hella cute though >.<

sad i only go for the nerdy gamer girls :D

soju

SD God
meh i like em smart and sophisticated ;D
maybe im just too picky with girls. . .

i never even been on a date yet. . . let alone a girlfriend

maybe ill live to be the hottest 40 year old virgin ;D

soju

SD God
meh but im the hopeless romantic type of guy >.<
i dont want to Fook any ol bish cept the one i truly love

man. . . im a weird guy arent i? XD
I'm a freaking otaku thats decent looking, who when depressed watches korean dramas while eating vanilla ice cream, works out 5 times a week, who has never had a girlfriend but always seems to have his heart broken, is that guy who seems to always be the BFF of that really hot girl wholl tell me all her problems, also the guy who's in all the clubs and sports teams, is the quiet shy kid in back of class, and also likes to create techno songs in his free time

FUUUU WTF AM I !?!?!!?!?!

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
my firefox was messin up and wasn't postin no matter how much I pressed it then that happened,was a complete accident.but yeah we don't cut off our man parts in the 707

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. so like

looks like soju and dondon run this place.

OMG HAHAHAHA MOVA. YOU EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE DR?

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I see he's real popular in the dr,next time he comes over I'll try to record some of his usual shenanigans for you guys.either that or go mess with him at work.

soju

SD God
lol, man if you let me borrow that, with an extra copy of melee to go with it. . . idk what id do, fooking anything for you; help you get girls, buy you lunch, 5 dollah sooki sooki, ANYTHING!!! XD

im like dying right now from a smash withdrawal and me downloading vids of kickass combo vids isnt really helping

(R*PE APE=KICK ***)

Top Bottom