• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
**** i missed all this thread hype this weekend, while i was out with a bunch of chicks ast Lake Berry-sexy stuff.(random story of what happen saturday){ i swimming with some chicks and one of em jumped out of the water to fast and one of her **** popped.i was gradually looking in here direction so i just kinda laughed and looked to the side.no one said anything for like a good 10 seconds becuase she didnt noticed till some one was like " your tit has popped our of your suit"{good times} she look @ me and smiled ( i was the only guy in the water} the other 2 guys didnt go swimming* i kinda laughed and she said something like "shut up" but she was clearly enjoying herself.. anways big shout out to Victra holdin it down in the Kpop Thread wish i could post more in the J/K pop. it really hard for me to post now becuase i only get 2 hours a day @ the library. hopefully i can

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
first of all I hate Vern and Soju for goin out and havin fun at the lake,KILL SOME AKRIDS DAMMIT.second if you want to I don't care,just tell me when.third don' call me that ever in yo lifetime.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
there maybe a chance of me going camping this weekend other than that i wll be free. soju avastaring his own avatar = Hax

soju

SD God
Can't head over tomorrow, **** hit the fan and I've got a lot of stuff to do.
I'm sooooo pissed right now. . . why do I have something to do whenever I want to hang
with you guys. I'll probably kill myself if I can't show up Thurs or Friday

And. . . I look more like Daesung from big bang with brown hair now and blue eyes XDD

soju

SD God
naw man, actually I'm gonna go over to my friend's house since some guy has
been messing with her for some time now and she just told me :p
Gonna beat some *** tomorrow >:D

soju

SD God
=w= naw man, I'm good, gonna rough him up a bit, if he by chance gives me trouble beat
the **** out of him, normal shiz like that, i know the guy from summer school and hes pretty
much a ****sta =w= got it covered

soju

SD God
lol :3 if i cant beat a scrub like this in a fight, I'd probably give up in life,

your talking to someone who's done mma tournaments for 6 months,
have 8 years of kajukenbo under my belt, and always do boxing matches
with my friends where i was the best. Oh, and also won a 2v1 fight with seniors
in my freshman year. I'm not joking man =w= I'm a beast

I should be good man

soju

SD God
well see. . . =w=
just never let me behind you, jujitsu allows me to fook people up,
choke hold, takedown into footlock/armlock/r@pe, get on your back and beat yo face in MMA style,
yea lots of options

:3 but now lets talk about something else, its rather annoying for me to talk about
how i fight XD

soju

SD God
lol, been practicing Pikachu in my head since I'm pretty well knowledgable with his frame data,
and I want to try a couple of play styles I've been thinking up >.<

have to wait till **** Thursday/Friday

Top Bottom