• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHA no offense but if you did grow one it would look mad gay,just ride around town in a Bentley and jump out at random people and punch them in the face while telling them to fight like gentlemen.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I might get the SSF4 bundle

But my dream is to have a "pure American" stick using Mortal Kombat parts and Guile doing standing Roundhouse on the front

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I might get the SSF4 bundle

But my dream is to have a "pure American" stick using Mortal Kombat parts and Guile doing standing Roundhouse on the front
if you want a "Pure American" stick if better have Guile either doing Flash Kick while saying "SHUMMASHALT!!!" OR his upside down kick...

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
were not philosophers without stones- what Group did you pick? becuase it doesn't sound like Terran or Protoss OR Zerg?and if pick Protoss their "MINERALS"!!!!!!!!!! is it that Iynuyasha Rpg becuase i would get on that.i would take all the purple shards and make me a nice drink.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
oh last night i got stuck looking animu and watching RTS speedruns and reading mangas.so im a go to sleep now hoping you dont come down here wanting to wobbles your balls in front of the kids (nana & popo) its a site for sore eyes waking up to that...

good night

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
were not philosophers without stones- what Group did you pick? becuase it doesn't sound like Terran or Protoss OR Zerg?and if pick Protoss their "MINERALS"!!!!!!!!!! is it that Iynuyasha Rpg becuase i would get on that.i would take all the purple shards and make me a nice drink.
oh last night i got stuck looking animu and watching RTS speedruns and reading mangas.so im a go to sleep now hoping you dont come down here wanting to wobbles your balls in front of the kids (nana & popo) its a site for sore eyes waking up to that...

good night
Why are you so fluent in written Ebonics Vernes?

soju

SD God
Ok, in Fairfield now, so where does everyone play smash at just so I can see how far away I am from you guys XD

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
everyone usually comes over to my place,I stay on waterman right across the street from the safeway.all you gotta do is go up go up air base until you get to waterman,the address is 2403 tea ct and my cell number is 707-803-8217 so if you need any other directions just call me or google maps that nonsense.

soju

SD God
lol i guess your right XD but still i have to wait at least till monday till i have the freedom to go out

are you guys high school students?

soju

SD God
so i guess that makes me the youngest -.-'
oh well XD

*oh and how often do you guys get together to smash?

soju

SD God
haha alright, hope you guys got room for an asian XD
actually i might be able to get out on sunday. . . hopefully :/
is there anyone else here?

soju

SD God
wow, now im really excited ^^
this sounds like a lot more people then the 3 people i played with down in socal
i would ask how good everyone is but id rather go and see for myself

and yea ill make one

soju

SD God
well i dont think i can stay out that long on fridays until summer break, I also have to help my grandma with work on saturday mornings so i could probably stay out till 12. latest

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
well if you do want to come with us you can always chill with us until we go,it usually starts at 9:30 so theres plenty of time to get games in before that.

soju

SD God
yea sure, well hopefully ill be able to play sunday ^.^
oh and one more question, who does everyone main?
. . . does someone use pikachu too >w>

soju

SD God
ooooo~ a mario and ganon ^.^
If you see those guys tomorow tell them to ready up cuz im coming for em >;3
lol since my friends down south main them XD

Top Bottom