• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NomNomNom - New Orleans, La - Lee Martin, Reflex, Gnes, Razer, Trela, oh my!

-Ran

Smash Master
Roni won't be coming. He has work. Don't forget that you can also ask the Melee players that are going to be coming to the tournament to car pool together. That's part of the reason of having the events running on the same day.

Zone

Smash Champion
Manko if I drive to your place can I ride with you the rest?? Assuming I have a place to leave my car

Curlz

Smash Lord
Roni won't be coming. He has work. Don't forget that you can also ask the Melee players that are going to be coming to the tournament to car pool together. That's part of the reason of having the events running on the same day.
I talked to Ken already and he has a maxed out van. I'm gonna try to find a way there. I really wanna go.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
GODAMMIT, I passed out for no reason this morning, have to get a bajillion blood tests tomorrow morning, and I'm still coming to this!

*endsnotattendingcombo*

Ran, how many events you said you planned to run? Are you doing teams?

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, the main reason that we were going to do teams was due to a lot of OOS coming for Brawl, but I recently found out that the last ditch efforts for Texas to come didn't pan out. There was some hope with Esca's car being used, but it didn't happen. Anyways, Teams historically doesn't get many people to enter in our state, so I might do something like Mid Tier / Low Tier after I get the feel for how many people are going to be entering for teams. I'm going to do whatever side event will generate a larger pot. I'm hoping that everyone steps it up and wants to do teams though.

At the moment, the events are:
Brawl: Singles, Doubles, Amateur, and the MK Bracket pending time/set ups.
Melee: Singles, and Doubles.

Hyro

Smash Lord
HOLY ****ING **** Y DIDN'T ANY1 TELL WIGGINS IS COMING TO THIS????!!!

I wonder if blaines coming I miss him

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol this is the one ****ing day my allergies have to kick in. Hopefully, it's gonna clear up by tomorrow. I'm gonna need to get some Benadryl in me.

Curlz

Smash Lord
^ Curlz is sad face now!

But Lafayette's Carpool (Brawl): Flounda, Curlz, Nickels

Nickels may not be entering, but I know that Flounda and I are fa sho and we're ****** teams.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Pensacola car: Zone, Mankosuki, Holy Chef, and myself.

2 setups.
OMG I haven't seen any of yall in like 2 years, do you even remember me???

^ Curlz is sad face now!

But Lafayette's Carpool (Brawl): Flounda, Curlz, Nickels

Nickels may not be entering, but I know that Flounda and I are fa sho and we're ****** teams.
Tell nickels not to be lame, you have to play to get better.

Top Bottom