• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NomNomNom - New Orleans, La - Lee Martin, Reflex, Gnes, Razer, Trela, oh my!

Curlz

Smash Lord
This looks like its gonna be pretty tough. OoS experience FINALLY! Be prepared for LA everyone.

-Ran

Smash Master
Hype. Hype. Hype.

Information about the Venue:
Dibbz is a Lan Center that has food [sells Dominos pizza], drinks, and video games. The prices are all incredibly fair for everything.

1 hour: $4.00
3 hours: $10.00
5 hour: $15.00 - $3/hour
10 hours: $25.00 - $2.5/hour
15 hour: $30.00 - $2/hour
Day Pass (11am-10pm):
Monday-Thursday: $15.00
Friday-Sunday: $20.00

Also, you can trade in games for money/time credit.
-Store Credit: 100% of used value
-Cash: 50% of used value
-Dibbz Time: 150% of used value (BEST DEAL)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This needs to stay on the front page.This could be the best LA tourney since Last maybe?
Pcola def placin in melee at this lol :p

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, LAST was forever and a day ago. This will reach suitable levels of epicness though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
will Johnny Site Li aka slashtap aka Johnny Bear aka slashy3 aka da sexiez mutha lova dat side of the mississippi make an appearance?

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I know at least velox and I are coming from Houston. I have family in Mandeville, so we don't need housing.

I'll probably bring a setup.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at this. You can count me in for at least one full setup.

SleepyK, Johnny hasn't been to any events around here in a long time, as far as I know. He went to Houston for college, but I'm not sure if he even plays smash competitively anymore. I think it's safe to say that we won't see him at this.

-Ran

Smash Master
Awesome Randall. I haven't seen you since what, that Lafayette tournament you and Alex came to briefly since you were in town for the Pokemon card game?

Time flies.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, definitely.

I'm thinking about going to the next Lafayette tournament the week before, too. I haven't been able to play much lately, but hopefully that'll change.

-Ran

Smash Master
So who else needs housing to this? Don't be shy, I'll try and find you some. Justin's house is still open.

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, P4, I'm already housing Xyro's car pool. So if you are part of it, then you are good. If there is need for a second car, then that one can go to Jnigs.

Hype hype Hype.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Hey Ran. Don't forget the rest of the melée crew from boss city. The god like melee/brawl ganondorf that is Zakosai should be at this too. And also Tyler Butler will be at this fo melee.

So me Zakosai and Tyler confirmed for melee. Zack might play in brawl again. Me and Tyler need ALOT of friendlies at this to get ready for fap the weekend after this. You guys should go too if you can.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260193&page=1

-Ran

Smash Master
It's only a week away, can you believe it? Get hyped!

I'd like to ask that people bring as many set ups as possible to this tournament. If you can't bring a TV, bring a wii/gamecube. We will be able to use some of the TVs that Dibbz has, but I would prefer that we have our own set ups, since it allows me to have a greater control of the floor plan of the tournament.

More Setups = Faster Tournament + More Friendlies + More Future Players.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Looks like I'm going to this after all.

I would like housing for at least two people...Three people, potentially. That's just for Friday night/Saturday morning.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So it turns out that I'm most likely not going to be able to attend this unless Blaise or Roni can carpool for Lafayette.

Top Bottom