• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I got Grand Chef. Was a huge pain in the butt 'cause the cooking mini game sucks. but I got it, lol.

What starting stats would you recommend for Dive to the Heart? This is my first attempt at a KH crit mode, so I'm a little unsure what the best choices usually are.
Go Mystic. The Extra MP makes a difference, and you're going to die in a couple of hits regardless of your starting HP.

D

Deleted member

ǝɹǝɥ ǝʞoɾ ,,lololol ǝlʇᴉʇ ʎʞɹᴉnb ʎʞɔɐʍ ʎzɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞool ɥo,, lɐuᴉƃᴉɹo ʇɹǝsuI

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I do think Shotgun Ice (both normal and charged forms) would be perfect for X’s side special.
Nah man, Side Special should be Speed Burner. Works well on the ground and air as a horizontal recovery.

Charged Shotgun Ice I think would make a good Dash Attack for Mega Man X.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
like i said
spite-liking
Jokes on you, fam-a-lam. I unironically like Xenoblade 2. The spite is just a bonus~
Smug_Theory.jpg

There's enough salt on the planet for that game to build an Orbital Ring in real life.
kappa.png

View attachment 216007

I'd say my first attempt at spray painting a controller went well.
Can I just say...that this looks crisp and amazing? The color's so nice and pleasing to the eye, and it looks as if you grafted a layer of felt over the whole thing sans the buttons. Honestly, well-freaking-done!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I figured it out. Freezerburn is an alt account, so allow me to explain

Freezerburn hasn't posted a single time nor has he received a like as a consequence, but the Freezerburn we know is a lie, Freezerburn has become a notorious member because all he does is like posts, but that's a distraction from the truth, it's all a ruse, Freezerburn's true identity is an admin, trying to overthrow the system and delete the whole Like function all together so that our precious resource for a false sense of confidence may forever become dried out to teach us all a lesson in humility, the only question left is who they specifically are. Warchamp is the one who fixes up the site so it couldn't possibly be him but I think my second guess is a correct one, Moydow. Think about it! Freezerburn has an avatar of one of the most well-known video game characters of all time, whereas Moydow's avi can only be named by a total of 3 people, including Moydow themself. Freezerburn's gender is listed as male, the ONLY option Moydow would refuse to consider prior to the update. Moydow's shown they have the power to remove likes but as of yet they haven't used it once despite threatening it multiple times, this leads me to believe admins DON'T have that power and used inspect element to photoshop the 'ban user' window. Why else would that power not be used? Their true goal is to become a Super Admin and by accomplishing that, forcing Warchamp to remove likes entirely to teach us all a lesson in humility, for we have forsaken our elder gods and acted like we could do fine enough on our own, once this heinous act is achieved, the Freezerburn account will finally make it's first post, specifically being "This is what you get for not worshipping me and Etrian Odyssey"

Roberk

Smash Champion
D3FB59B9-3169-4767-B8EA-81208A5FAFC0.jpeg

On my old phone I had an Otterbox that just covered the screen with thin flimsy plastic (no actual hard screen protector), screen never cracked for the 5 1/2 years I owned it. On my new phone Otterbox didn’t offer cases that covered the screen, so I had to get a separate screen protector. This thing just cracked after falling 2-3 onto a cloth mat. Screen protectors are a ****ing scam that break easily to get you to buy more because cracked screen protectors link just as bad as a cracked screen.

D

Deleted member

Freezerburn hasn't posted a single time nor has he received a like as a consequence, but the Freezerburn we know is a lie, Freezerburn has become a notorious member because all he does is like posts, but that's a distraction from the truth, it's all a ruse, Freezerburn's true identity is an admin, trying to overthrow the system and delete the whole Like function all together so that our precious resource for a false sense of confidence may forever become dried out to teach us all a lesson in humility, the only question left is who they specifically are. Warchamp is the one who fixes up the site so it couldn't possibly be him but I think my second guess is a correct one, Moydow. Think about it! Freezerburn has an avatar of one of the most well-known video game characters of all time, whereas Moydow's avi can only be named by a total of 3 people, including Moydow themself. Freezerburn's gender is listed as male, the ONLY option Moydow would refuse to consider prior to the update. Moydow's shown they have the power to remove likes but as of yet they haven't used it once despite threatening it multiple times, this leads me to believe admins DON'T have that power and used inspect element to photoshop the 'ban user' window. Why else would that power not be used? Their true goal is to become a Super Admin and by accomplishing that, forcing Warchamp to remove likes entirely to teach us all a lesson in humility, for we have forsaken our elder gods and acted like we could do fine enough on our own, once this heinous act is achieved, the Freezerburn account will finally make it's first post, specifically being "This is what you get for not worshipping me and Etrian Odyssey"
gwenpat

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Don’t ya love it when someone takes time out of their day to bash your art? :D
It's more common than it seems. But oh well, that's why stress relieving exists. xD
SUCCESS.png

"Alright fellows, the one who defeats me the fastest will-"

*Ridley nonchalantly goes to stab the Hand repeatedly*

*Master Hand literally dies*

"What the **** are you looking at?" *Ridley glares*

*Bowser and K.Rool stay speechless*

Noipoi Noipoi xD I missed doing these little dialogs.

Iridium

Smash Hero
.ymene ruoy si nwad ehT

This is a very advanced analysis.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

So your theory is that Moydow Moydow is Freezerburn Freezerburn ?

Seems like a theory.

D

Deleted member

It's more common than it seems. But oh well, that's why stress relieving exists. xD
View attachment 216025

"Alright fellows, the one who defeats me the fastest will-"

*Ridley nonchalantly goes to stab the Hand repeatedly*

*Master Hand literally dies*

"What the **** are you looking at?" *Ridley glares*

*Bowser and K.Rool stay speechless*

Noipoi Noipoi xD I missed doing these little dialogs.
Every piece of art you make is always golden. This is perfection!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I give a shout-out to you for your godly collection of Eggman reaction images?

We may not have Scottposting, but this is great too.
*me minding my own business before going to bed*

*read this post*

Hah!! Uh, thanks! Always happy to share the good old doc whatever I can. ;)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Can I just say...that this looks crisp and amazing? The color's so nice and pleasing to the eye, and it looks as if you grafted a layer of felt over the whole thing sans the buttons. Honestly, well-freaking-done!
Why, thank you~ It's a pretty simple paint job, but I'm proud of it~

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nah man, Side Special should be Speed Burner. Works well on the ground and air as a horizontal recovery.

Charged Shotgun Ice I think would make a good Dash Attack for Mega Man X.
But it doesn’t have X riding an effigy of Chill Penguin so I’m not interested, besides I was thinking Storm Tornado would work for both horizontal and vertical recovery.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

freezerburn, liking this:

1557005693223.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi Got any art advice? I can’t find a good art style
My style developed as the accumulation of years of trying and failing to imitate the styles of artists I admired.

So I guess try and copy the guys you like the most, practice a lot obviously, and an original style will emerge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom