• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Title

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
lol sounds like you have quite the imagination :laugh:
yeah I've always had my own share of those illusions

I remember one night around July 6, 1999 at 1:26am that I saw this bright long white object with a red tail. I was outside alone so I couldn't tell anybody about it. I thought it was a firework but it was way too big

oh well, its those little things that make life interesting :)

Frown

poekmon
The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was the time I woke up and had sugar and chocolate on my hands. I walked around the house and asked if somebody had pranked me or something, but nobody knew what had happened.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I once peed in my own face when my will was hard :/
I felt really dirty.

Anyway, your mom was probably just denying everything even though she could see it.
nah, you were just mentally ill.

EDIT: Oh yea, last year when I was in Turkey I was on the balcony of our hotel at 2 AM with my dad. We were just sitting there when the sky started glowing faintly everywhere around us, becoming brighter and brighter untill it was nearly all white. Then it suddenly disappeared. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that saw it, now I know that I'm not crazy.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I once peed in my own face when my will was hard :/
I felt really dirty.
What... :|

I was in my bed once, simply laying down for no reason, and I looked at my floor fan. I saw a black slime thing about the size of my fist oozing down from the top, it reminded me of a crawling hairy tarantula. I got surprised (I'm sure I nearly crapped my pants since I've never seen something like that), but as soon as my senses got better, it was gone.

They're just figments of your imagination, don't worry. I've had lots of things like this happen. It's just a hallucination of your relaxed state of mind (or stressed, any end of the spectrum is bad for you).

highfive

Smash Lord
The thing is that they aren't illusions. For instance, your home alone and you hear a door slam. You believe someone is there with you. However, before the door slammed, something you did before triggered the sound of the door slamming in your mind, a memory if you will, and you seem to hear it.

Mind games son.

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
I remember when I was little several times I thought for sure I had seen some sort of bat flying near the roof of our house. Even stranger was that my sister said she saw it too. Our mom assured us it was nothing and I still wonder what it was...maybe a shadow by a car driving by, my imagination, or...

IxxI

Smash Fence
Fix that piercing dark blue font, unless it was meant to be that way of course. I love the light color you used though.

Edit: Those are really weird occurrences. Maybe you were destined for greatness?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was the time I woke up and had sugar and chocolate on my hands. I walked around the house and asked if somebody had pranked me or something, but nobody knew what had happened.
lolwut. Sugar like a bag of sugar? Or like a sugar cube?
nah, you were just mentally ill.
Haha maybe. Maybe I was a crack baby or something >_>
What... :|
I was in my bed once, simply laying down for no reason, and I looked at my floor fan. I saw a black slime thing about the size of my fist oozing down from the top, it reminded me of a crawling hairy tarantula. I got surprised (I'm sure I nearly crapped my pants since I've never seen something like that), but as soon as my senses got better, it was gone.
Sounds like The Grudge xD
The thing is that they aren't illusions. For instance, your home alone and you hear a door slam. You believe someone is there with you. However, before the door slammed, something you did before triggered the sound of the door slamming in your mind, a memory if you will, and you seem to hear it.

Mind games son.
Interesting thought. This could definitely be true. Sort of like if you were thinking of a delicious meal and could start to taste it.

I remember when I was little several times I thought for sure I had seen some sort of bat flying near the roof of our house. Even stranger was that my sister said she saw it too. Our mom assured us it was nothing and I still wonder what it was...maybe a shadow by a car driving by, my imagination, or...
Oh that was me :D
Fix that piercing dark blue font, unless it was meant to be that way of course. I love the light color you used though.

Edit: Those are really weird occurrences. Maybe you were destined for greatness?
Oh my bad Fence. It hurts your eyes? I'll substitute it for another blue if I can find one.

And it's funny that you say that, I was just thinking the very opposite.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
The most odd thing that has happened to me was me (right here) playing a game in the basement (mariokart)... And then suddenly waking up in my room.

I ask my parents what had happened and they just gave me questioned looks and asked if I needed to see a doctor. I told them that I was fine and went downstairs to see my table destroyed, a shattered controller, and a broken chair.

wtf?

Eyada

Smash Apprentice
Fascinating talk on Hallucinations

Introduces the concept of brain-failures quite nicely.

The human brain is an amazing processor, no doubt, but it suffers from a great deal of bugs.

I had a few other interesting videos on the topic, but I can't seem to recall where I saw them. I'll edit them in later if I remember where they were.

Top Bottom