• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns!

Vijin

Smash Ace
What is the dumbest/silliest/funniest John you have ever heard? And no, I'm not talking about RX!:psycho:

Pritch

Smash Lord
"You only beat me because peach counters marth. Seriously, this matchup is unwinnable."

:dizzy:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lets see.

Some of the best johns I heard (not from me)

"Falco is overpowered. There's no way Jiggs or Peach can do anything to him" -My trainin buddy from college.

"I was about to win, but I need to get my chicken out of the oven" -Same guy (he's a white guy btw)

"I thought going sheik at the end would have been a good idea." -Zelda/Sheik player from years ago (We had a tourney at VSU, this man plays zelda for 3 stocks, gets ***** all 3, is getting ***** on his last stock, and then goes sheik @120% thinking he's gunna make a comeback)

____

Some of my favorite johns that I have said (Some are non smash related)

"Well see, I would have beat your *** if I wasnt playing Metaknight."

"What's today? Monday? I hate mondays."

"Oh you were about to get *****, but I was completely distracted by Sakura's panties." (I Was playing Sakura)

"I started sweatin' chicken grease, and some of it rolled down into my eyes."

"I'da won if I woulda hit something with my Wind Sault, but I got blown off course midflight"

"My visor was on crooked."

"****, I thought I grabbed the wrong color sweatpants today."

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have legitimate controller johns

I side b off the stage with falco 2 times per game
my character continuously walks to the left no matter how many times i reset it

I still cant play with any other controller though so im screwed lol

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I got lost in CF's chest
This neutral is a CP when you play _______
(on my opponent's counterpick) dude gtfo your main thats gay as hell to win and not switch
I can't play vs peach(melee)/pit(brawl) with the sound on

Top Bottom