• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

no johns bi weeklies 12/27 results!!! DRAFT CREW VIDS IN FIRST POST

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
gg everyone. after fiascos on ggs. and brinstar at the last event here i am giving up gay counterpicks and using neutrals for now on.

1 RENO - good ****. im proud of you. dude i like never get to play you or at least your gay sheik. quit sandbagging friendlies and play it like its for yo mommas life.
2 Eggm - i played like one match. but just know i hate you and every falco player
3 HBK - dude ***** me hard body on some m2k stuff. more matches i wanna learn some stuff
4 jigglymaster - you are gay and so are ALL of your 500 characters. gg. fun friendlies.
5 g$ - gets better and better good stuff
5 scar - i need to play smart so i can **** you and the stupid captain. get gayed all day.
7 hax - mofo keeps tech chasing me. ill try to be less predictable and fix some stuff and arpe your balls. mm next time again as normal.
7 hazz - good stuff dude. if i would've won i would've faced you in tourney aghhhhhhh.
9 nintendude - glad your back into smash. im not use to climbers so im glad i didn't play you. yo wtf are you suppose to do on that u-throw spike chaingrab. glad it was happening to hax all day and not me. p.s. tell me don't make me post on smashboards. also beasting on home run contest / break the targets
9 lite - dj i wish you would tell me stuff into just mind ****** lol so i know wtf im doing wrong. gg with samus.
9 xyt - favorite matches. i swear if i didn't sd last stock on fd i would've won and it could've turned out different!!! lmao
9 swiftbass - duuuuuude. wtf katy perry all day. we need to play more.
13 alukard - ***** my little foxy. thanks for at least watching my matche slol. i was mad stressed.
13 vex - beasting brawl player over here. gj with recording and uploading. you need to record more cause you at least put em up asap
13 canismash - you suck quit smash. learn to approach / camp. etc. only playing fox in singles for now on. sheiky / c.falc for teams.
13 dc - i went with you to mcdees thankssss. lolol.
17 trademark - quit life you and your gay peach. im gonna go c.falc and knee that *****. lol <3 gg maaaaan.
17 mikemoney - same as trademark but x2. ggs man.
17 tuna - gg man. i was choking so hard against you and then when its falco its easy to get in a slump. sucks that i came back but its good for me obviously lol.
17 prog - you suck. you get 4 lives in teams not 6 per match. on another note even tho we lost. fd vs double peach was prolly the best you've played =p
17 zach - gg
25 logik - gg
25 xzax - keep working hard dude your getting better already. cya in philly.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, Reno beastin'. What's good everyone? I had family this weekend, couldn't do much about that. I also saw that Cali tournament...plane...no driving, I'm feeling that. It's in the summer too...hmm...I'm feelin' this, xD. Maybe we can convince Deff and Lite to come =p. They live near me, too. Cali tourney = too good...I SO wanna hit this up. Anyone in for the travel group?

Edit: Lol, my nephews are playing Melee right now, xD. double kirby they're going, ROFL.

Hax

Smash Champion
so i just watched the crew vids and realized im wack at this game

Book!

Smash Journeyman
****, wish we could have stayed for crews. Good videos. Love the Bowser, DJN.

phish-it

Smash Champion
**** I just watched the crew battle and I want to come back to another one of these. Also good **** Reno, for breaking your 5th place curse at the No Johns Biweeklies.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
nah im not going to bullhead and ive definately see nyou around more than twice lol

anyway happy new year for melee everyone =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
crews are sex !

altho i SD too much ... cuz my characters hate their life lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
looked really fun
i need to get good at this game lol

Top Bottom